Is there any way to remove this thing w/o breaking it?
    07-30-08 12:46 PM
    I remove mine daily cause I only use it when I'm out and about. Just pull it apart. It won't break. I promise. It will unsnap. I thought it was going to break the first time I did it also. But now I just rip it apart and it has no signs of wear what so ever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 12:50 PM
    I remove mine daily cause I only use it when I'm out and about. Just pull it apart. It won't break. I promise. It will unsnap. I thought it was going to break the first time I did it also. But now I just rip it apart and it has no signs of wear what so ever

Whew... I just did it! It unsnapped as you said.
    07-30-08 01:02 PM
    There pretty strong little cases. There not like the cheap ones you get at a mall kiosk.

07-30-08 01:07 PM
    There pretty strong little cases. There not like the cheap ones you get at a mall kiosk.

I agree. I love it. My holster should be coming any time now. Great protection without a lot of additional weight.
    07-30-08 01:16 PM
    I take my blackberry and hold it with my left hand. I grab the thing frombehind with my thumb ober the top and my two fingers on the bottom. Then I squeeze and grab the slit right below the minus side of the volume control button and pop it open with my fingernail. Works like a charm

07-30-08 01:43 PM

that was a bad day for me

when i broke one i was trying at the mall

lol
    07-30-08 01:52 PM
    I take my blackberry and hold it with my left hand. I grab the thing frombehind with my thumb ober the top and my two fingers on the bottom. Then I squeeze and grab the slit right below the minus side of the volume control button and pop it open with my fingernail. Works like a charm

A little racey, but it is to take a case off, right?
    07-30-08 02:01 PM
    that was a bad day for me

when i broke one i was trying at the mall

lol
    Did you have to pay for it? Or did you just prove a point of the quality?
    07-30-08 02:02 PM

Thanks, it worked for me too!

08-20-08 07:11 PM
    Did you have to pay for it? Or did you just prove a point of the quality?

i was like... i dont want this cheap plastic case.... and handed it back
    08-20-08 07:25 PM
    A little racey, but it is to take a case off, right?
    I just logged on and as I was reading this thread that's the first thing that popped into my mind....could have something to do with the 7 vodka crans I just drank....dunno either way you beat me to the punch!

08-20-08 07:58 PM

Mine broke on the upper right hand side right above the volume buttons. The tab where it hooks cracked. VERY disappointed after spending $40. Can't say I could recommend one to anyone due to reliability. Maybe mine was the exception but it still sucks.
    08-23-08 05:09 PM
    I've taken mine apart three times. The first time was scary.

08-23-08 09:19 PM
    I've taken mine apart three times. The first time was scary.

I've seen guys I wouldn't trust with a slingshot handed magazines of live ammo for automatic rifles, removing a cell phone case ought to be underwhelming at best.
    08-23-08 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD