this is so aggravating! there should be a app for that! i phone has one. why is it suck a pain just to put a lil tv on the damn phone like you can with even a simple ipod?! any help would be appreciated. all i can figure out to do is down load a ton of software then they want you to buy it or it has a water mark and in order to make one software work you got to download to more software programs to make it work. thanx
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-07-10 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Profanity
    06-07-10 12:02 PM
    I know the answer and have the ability to search. I recommend you learn the same and do something for yourself for once instead of being hand fed.
    06-07-10 12:19 PM
    I know the answer and have the ability to search. I recommend you learn the same and do something for yourself for once instead of being hand fed.
    then give it up
    06-07-10 12:21 PM
    @major: Your first post (which I edited) did not come across well and that was
    problem #1.

You only made that worse by being even ruder in your follow ups. Cleaned up also.

The rest, I know you are just having a bit of lighthearted fun but let's not
    let this get out of control, OK?
    06-07-10 12:29 PM
    then how do i do it?
    06-07-10 12:39 PM
    lol @ a major tea bagz
    06-07-10 12:49 PM
    then how do i do it?
    It is easy on an Apple product becasue all the content of iTunes is part of the package.

If you really need to do it, use a commercial product like the AVS Video Converter to make it BlackBerry compatable. A paid copy will do it without the watermarks.

06-07-10 12:57 PM
    thanx brother. and is that for movies? will it work on dvds or will it not because of copy right protection? i know about dvd shrink but it will not resize the dvds down enough. and how do i get tv on the avs? or dose the avs decript the dvd and reformat with a lower bit rate so that it dont take up so much space?
    06-07-10 01:06 PM
    There are also services like PrimeTime2Go and the new Bitbop (which is in beta) that work with the BlackBerry.

TV shows and movies are available, you just have to look outside of App World for them. It's just not included in one all-encompassing location like iTunes.
    06-07-10 01:11 PM
    try this out google yamgo.com just need to register might only be UK tho.
    06-07-10 02:34 PM
    bitbop also ! ! !
    06-07-10 03:03 PM
    try this out google yamgo.com just need to register might only be UK tho.
    UK for the full service, but limited elsewhere. I get 2 channels, GuitarTV & BoatTV. Was kinda hoping for the World Cup, lol!

Another cool TV site is Vuivision VuiVision - Live TV on your mobile device.
    06-07-10 03:33 PM
    Bitbop - tho it has a lot of bugs right now
    06-07-10 09:22 PM
    you can always stream tv shows from you main computer to blackberry via orb
    06-07-10 09:47 PM
    you can always stream tv shows from you main computer to blackberry via orb
    +1 on this one!! Tried & true!!
    06-07-10 11:01 PM
    how do i steam from pc to bb via orb?
    06-08-10 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD