191 22.31%
  • In your Pocket - Skin

321 37.50%
  • Belt Clip Holster, for example OEM BB leather case

301 35.16%
  • Belt Clip Plastic Holster

89 10.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I have an Incipio silicone case for mine(have a few in different colors) and that's it. Either that, or just naked in my dooney and burke cellphone case lol
    04-26-09 04:26 PM
    In my Case-Mate skin... in my hand or in my purse!
    05-06-09 12:39 PM
    Sometimes I have it in a holster. Other times I have it in a case. And then there are times when I don't have it in anything at all, those times are rare though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 12:53 PM
    Black rubber skin and its always in my pocet. Don't trust the holsters, had to many phone snaged and knocked out of them. At night it's at my bedside!

Running .141 loving the Storm!!!
    05-06-09 01:09 PM
    Mine is usually in my pocket or in my leather holster.
    05-06-09 07:42 PM
    i hold my BB in my Hand.. i like Chat and Push Email, so must Hand on
    With Colour Skin...
    " i love it a lot..
    " i have 8 Different Colour,skin..
    i will try to match the Skin Colour with my Dress...'
    very... Usefull
    05-07-09 09:19 AM
    i have a black skin, and when im at work i use the oem black leather holster
    05-07-09 10:27 AM
    In my shirt pocket in a case.
    05-07-09 11:51 AM
    I was using a clear plastic hard case and carrying it in a nite ize belt clip holster. But I found the hard case added bulk and made it difficult to do a battery pull on the occations I found my BB locked up.

The nite ize is great and it's been one that I had been using with previous flips phone, but it doesn't have a holster mode magnet.

I've replaced the clear plastic hardcase with a BSE, so far so good. I've purchased the BB slip sleeve and decided giving carrying it in my front pocket a try. I'll have to see who that works out.
    05-08-09 09:53 AM
    I keep mine in the leather pocket pouch cause I'm afraid of the trackball getting clogged and dirty. I have a sweet black skin but I'm to afraid to just throw it in my pocket. Do any of you guys have that problem with your trackball?

05-08-09 03:54 PM
    I carry it in my hand or back pocket

05-10-09 06:33 PM
    all of the above
    05-10-09 09:07 PM
    BB in hand locked or in the back pocket locked with no skin. Custom paint job done by me soon to come though.
    05-11-09 06:11 AM
    In the pocket of course with nothing on it. Been doing that for year and never suffered any damage (knock on wood).
    05-15-09 07:23 PM
    I keep mine in the leather pocket pouch cause I'm afraid of the trackball getting clogged and dirty. I have a sweet black skin but I'm to afraid to just throw it in my pocket. Do any of you guys have that problem with your trackball?

Haha same here. But I have some shorts where the pocket doesn't have that much lint so ill throw it in there naked or with a silicon case. But other that that I have the BB leather holster.

05-15-09 08:29 PM
    I use the leather holster attached to my belt
    05-15-09 08:34 PM
    I carry mine in a leather sleeve in my front pocket.

05-15-09 09:04 PM
    Wheb ever I use the white bb skin my blackberry becomes rediculously oily. But its fune ith the black one.

Does anyone else have this problem?

05-15-09 09:19 PM
    I carry my BB Curve in a "Body Glove" Enclosure with rubber grip, a "kick stand" belt clip and it has a protective screen... I paid too much for it though:-) I didn't want to wait on the enclosure to be shipped. It's a nice sturdy enclosure..

05-15-09 09:30 PM
    In my purse, deff with a pink silicone skin, I gotta protect my baby.
    05-15-09 11:58 PM
    Mine has a dark red blackberry skin. And I usually carry it in my purse or coat pocket.
    05-16-09 01:12 AM
    incipio feather in red
    05-16-09 05:37 AM
    Wheb ever I use the white bb skin my blackberry becomes rediculously oily. But its fune ith the black one.

Does anyone else have this problem?

woops too many spelling errors lol. lets try this again

Whenever I use the white BB skin my blackberry becomes ridiculously oily and sticky?????? But its fine with the black skin. so residue or anything.

Does anyone else have this problem with the white/clear BB skin for the Curve??
    05-16-09 01:43 PM
    New phone. Have always carried cell in front left pocket, keys front right, dough rear right, no more hair so I dumber the comb which was left rear. However, I read the manual which says not to put bb in pocket unless in RIM mag case. I am concerned about radiation. Would like to carry without any case, but this thing is flying all over my truck. Help.
    08-21-09 12:56 PM
    1. In your Pocket - no case.
    2. In your Pocket - Skin
    3. Belt Clip Holster (for example OEM BB leater cases)
    4. Belt Clip Plastic Holster
    I'd like to get rid of my holster and just either carry my 8900 or slip it in my pocket. But I'd be afraid I'd start dropping it.

Question for you people who don't use holsters, do you find you drop your BBs a lot?
    08-21-09 07:13 PM
280 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD