191 22.31%
  • In your Pocket - Skin

321 37.50%
  • Belt Clip Holster, for example OEM BB leather case

301 35.16%
  • Belt Clip Plastic Holster

89 10.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    On those rare occasions my BB is not in use... I carry mine in the OEM BB leather case at my side
    08-18-07 10:41 PM
    I now have skin so my BB will be protected...

But I carry mine mostly in some bag. I don't like to carrie it in pocket...
    Last edited by mattmarenic; 08-20-07 at 06:48 AM.
    08-19-07 02:04 AM
    Ualman,

Thank you for your post. You are so sweet! Very nice of you to say.

Gia
    You are very welcome Gia
    Thanks for being such a great asset to this site!

p.s. Can pin me anytime.
    Last edited by ualman; 08-19-07 at 03:25 AM.
    08-19-07 03:21 AM
    i keep mine in my pocket,,, **** NAKED...

SERIOUSLY should i get a skin or something this is my first bb and have always carried my phone in my pocket
    pin me or leave the answer here I need to know
    Hi dyckugood,

If I were you I would get a skin or a case for it, one can never be too careful.
    Some people just put it in their purse or something and the phone looks so beat up, hurts to see it
    08-19-07 03:30 AM
    FINALLY GOING TO BE GETTING MY 8703E WITHIN A FEW DAYS.. MY MONEY FINALLY CAME TODAY!!! Would the 8703 fit ok in my pants pocket? I would just wear it on my pants, but im not allowed to in school, cell phones cant be seen.. so would it fit ok??
    08-23-07 10:08 PM
    Sad as it sounds, the other day I was listening to a topic on the radio, and people were complaining how 'bad' it looks when they always see people with there phones / BlackBerry's on their hips, like they are about to go to a gun fight at the OK corral.

Anyway, in short, I now carry mine in my pocket! I want to be 'cool', too...
    08-23-07 10:51 PM
    Mine goes in its leather pouch and then in my bag. No side holsters here
    08-24-07 04:45 AM
    Sad as it sounds, the other day I was listening to a topic on the radio, and people were complaining how 'bad' it looks when they always see people with there phones / BlackBerry's on their hips, like they are about to go to a gun fight at the OK corral.

Anyway, in short, I now carry mine in my pocket! I want to be 'cool', too...

Bag is better I don't like hot and sweaty BB in summer. This hips holdsters looks really funny. Ok is to wear small phone like Noka 8800 but big Berry?
    08-24-07 05:25 AM
    I am a HUGE fan of the silicone skin plus a screen protector (a must!) Really protects my very special BB. I am looking into gel skins now. Have you seen this site? MYGELSKIN.com Looks pretty cool. Not cheap though. Holsters are not my style--a bit too manly for moi. Geezee
    08-24-07 07:35 PM
    How does everyone carry the BB? I carry mine in my pocket, i can't stand the holster. my girlfriend uses the holster. How does everyone else carry it.

also what kind of shape is it in? mine is only a week old and i already have some small scratches on the screen.
    10-03-07 10:49 AM
    I carry in pocket as well. Purchased a skin case and screen protector to prevent any more damage.

Only drawback....a little bit of pocket link gets under the screen!
    10-03-07 01:53 PM
    Does anybody know how to transfer songs to my blackberry by way of bluetooth
    10-03-07 02:09 PM
    i carry mine in a pink carrying case with a clip. I usually just clip it onto my purse strap. I have had my pearl for almost a year now and it still looks brand new! :-)
    10-03-07 02:42 PM
    I carry my 8800 in an otterbox case with clip. This case is like a Hummer truck.
    10-03-07 03:13 PM
    Have had my 8800 for 4 or 5 months, have always carried it in my pocket, its been across all the timezones in the US...even made a trip to Puerto Rico and hiked down to the rainforest's falls area and back ... still looks and functions great. After the hike had some significant link on the screen and keyboard, but nothing a duster didn't take care of.

Cheers
    10-03-07 03:15 PM
    I carry mine in my pocket although I do have OEM skin for it! I am always juggling things in my pockets so that the screen doesn't scratch. Always gotta have my keys opposite the 'Berry!
    10-03-07 03:16 PM
    Does anybody know how to transfer songs to my blackberry by way of bluetooth
    There is already a forum with this topic, try a search.
    10-03-07 03:16 PM
    Carry mine in the oem leather case. Would be too scared to carry it in my pocket without something to protect it. It's My Precious after all ;-)
    10-03-07 03:57 PM
    I carry mine in the pouch tht came with the BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-07 04:11 PM
    I have a wonderfully hot pink silicone cover and I then put my "babyblack"(that's its name... Yes I named it) into a 'craftman' case which is attached to a tmo neck lanyard... Hmmm.. A bit much huh... Although I still need to purchase some screen protectors... if yall know an easier way to keep it super procted and have it hanging round my neck please hit me up!
    10-03-07 04:56 PM
    Holster it Baby! Hate cases.
    10-03-07 06:22 PM
    Holster!!...most times naked though, I know it's wrong but I put it in a pocket with nothing else in it but a microfibre cloth....yes I'm nuerotic..dont laugh.
    10-03-07 06:32 PM
    I used to the holster but now its the skin. I have it in 3 colors and I am hooked
    10-03-07 07:35 PM
    my pearl is wrapped in a krusell case and clipped to the inside of my left front pocket.
    10-03-07 07:40 PM
    I keep my BB In my hands at all times
    10-05-07 06:55 PM
280 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD