and if this is possible is it worth it? or will it slow down my bb dramatically?
    i would like to upload a movie, but i don't know what format and if it is even possible. any help would be great!
    08-19-09 03:51 PM
    Put it on your SD Card... if you don't have one, get one.

Here is a thread here on CB: http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/my-...s-post-194778/
    08-19-09 03:59 PM
    and if this is possible is it worth it? or will it slow down my bb dramatically?
    i would like to upload a movie, but i don't know what format and if it is even possible. any help would be great!
    fatboy is correct. Get a memory card and load them on that. And NO, anything you put on your SD card will not slow down your BB. Your BB may slow down when browsing through the media if you store thousands of mp3's and pics on it but your BB itself will not slow down.

Also, look for a card with a class (6) rating, as this will speed the read/write time significantly. Class 2 and 4 is slower.
    08-19-09 04:03 PM
    helpful stuff.
    should i upload it on my sd card through desktop manager or straight like folder to folder?
    08-29-09 04:52 AM
    helpful stuff.
    should i upload it on my sd card through desktop manager or straight like folder to folder?
    Download it to your PC, then just move it onto your SD Card thru Mass Storage Device... if you have your BB setup as a Mass Storage Device then it will show up as a removable drive... just put the movies in the \Blackberry\videos folder.
    08-29-09 09:58 AM
    How do you set up the BB as a mass storage device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 12:25 PM
    I think I figured it out. Went to options>memory>mass storage on and enable when connected. The last part I had turned off.

Think that may have caused me some headaches

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD