This maybe something im not seing but i noticed that on my 9700 that you cant select on a image and select reset wallpaper. I just changed my theme and it came with a great wallpaper , but i wanted to see if it went good with other walls , tuned out it didnt and now i cant put the original back .... I remember doing this on my Storm , 8830 and pearl

Am i just not seing it
    11-30-09 06:58 AM
    from your menu screen press your menu key goto options... scroll down to reset wallpaper
    11-30-09 07:11 AM
    thank you .... ahhh i fell like a Noob all over again
    11-30-09 07:20 AM
    from your menu screen press your menu key goto options... scroll down to reset wallpaper
    I am coming from a curve 8900, and having all these "hidden" and extra menus like this is quite convenient.
    11-30-09 10:01 AM
    Which carriers 9700 do you guys have? I have AT&T & under themes I see the option to reset homescreen but it resets all my icons, hidden apps, etc. Is there away to just reset the wallpaper itself like in the older OS versions?
    12-02-09 09:27 AM
    follow this exactly and you can reset the wallpaper
    12-02-09 09:36 AM
    In the latest OS I do not see the reset wallpaper option, instead you have to click on Theme Defaults and a list is presented, proceed to check off the items to wish to reset and then click apply.

My original search for "reset wallpaper" never brought this up as an option so I thought I would add.
    12-15-09 03:25 PM
    great add shackk, just what i was looking for. Thanks for sharing

In the latest OS I do not see the reset wallpaper option, instead you have to click on Theme Defaults and a list is presented, proceed to check off the items to wish to reset and then click apply.

My original search for "reset wallpaper" never brought this up as an option so I thought I would add.
    12-22-09 01:21 AM
    great add shackk, just what i was looking for. Thanks for sharing
    no problem
    12-22-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD