I saw a couple of months back a website where you could download movies to put on your Storm. What website do you guys use and how do you do it?
    02-01-10 11:39 PM
    Better yet,

Does anyone here knows the exact format that Blackberry Storm can read.
    I mean COMPLETE, Audio, video Bitrate, etc etc..

I'm MacPro User I have HandBrake to convert videos if anyone is familiar with that pls. Help, Sorry if this has been answer somewhere else in the forum I just been curious since this guy start the post. Thanks Appreciate the help .
    02-02-10 01:29 AM
    Better yet,

Does anyone here knows the exact format that Blackberry Storm can read.
    I mean COMPLETE, Audio, video Bitrate, etc etc..

I'm MacPro User I have HandBrake to convert videos if anyone is familiar with that pls. Help, Sorry if this has been answer somewhere else in the forum I just been curious since this guy start the post. Thanks Appreciate the help .
    Screen Resolution: 480x360
    Video format support: MPEG4 H.263, MPEG4 Part 2 Simple Profile, H.264, WMV
    Audio format support: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WMA ProPlus
    02-02-10 02:17 AM
    I'm no BB pro so my reply may be totally out of whack ... but it seems to me movies would take up ALOT of space ... what about uploading to YouTube and then just viewing them via the web on your BB?
    02-02-10 05:29 AM
    Videos have to be in MP4 format. I have converted movies for my PSP and those movies also work on my Storm. There is a section here in the forums for movies. Several posters have their sites up for movie downloads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 05:45 AM
    I'm no BB pro so my reply may be totally out of whack ... but it seems to me movies would take up ALOT of space ... what about uploading to YouTube and then just viewing them via the web on your BB?
    You save them to your SD card not the phone memory.
    02-02-10 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD