There are a couple ringtones I want, but I don't know how to make them.
    HELP
    01-02-09 10:36 PM
    Here is an easy way..Free Ringtones - Download, Share and Make Ringtones : Ventones.com Once you get that down look into Audacity or Fruity Loops if you really want to get creative. Welcome to CB!
    01-02-09 10:40 PM
    I picked up PocketMac RingtoneStudio for Blackberry for $15 and was creating ringtones from my itune library in less than 10". Only problem is that you cannot edit the ringtone, fade in/out etc. There is a version for Windows as well.

Tried the Audacity route and could not get the Lame dll file to open without throwing another $40-$50 to buy a program to extract that file.
    01-03-09 07:20 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for the such a useful software.

I think I should give it a try.
    01-13-09 06:45 AM
    No worries, I use a third party site to make all mine. Use Make your own Free ringtones with Free ringtone maker by Bongotones it real simple and the best part is that it free
    02-08-09 10:31 PM
    you need a program like audacity and the song and then you can cut the part of the song you want and use it as a ringer
    02-09-09 12:42 AM
    There are a couple ringtones I want, but I don't know how to make them.
    HELP
    You can always go to youtube and watch a tutorial on there about making ringtones. I did so for my father and sister's iphone and it was pretty simple. Audacity was one of the proggies used. It's simple though. The thing I find tough is deciding which part of the song I want and how to fade the song in and out.... if I choose to do so.
    02-09-09 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD