Hey - I have a Blackberry Curve 8320 from t-mobile. I recorded a video on it that I want to transfer to my computer. It's too big to email or send as a text. Everytime I try to go to my desktop manager my video isn't in the media manager. I have a media card...it doesn't seem to show up in desktop manager.

Any ideas?????
    09-29-08 12:33 PM
    When you plug in your BB choose yes to mass media. Then go to my computer and open the directory for you phone and pull off the videos that way.
    09-29-08 12:47 PM
    When I connect my BB 8330 to the computer via the USB cable, it shows up as a removable storage device on the "My Computer" screen. I can open that up to see the files stored on my BB and can copy them to my computer.
    09-29-08 12:50 PM
    When will it prompt me to answer "yes/no" to mass media? I've never seen that?

Also...it doeesn't show up under My Computer. Is there a way to access it under Start-->Run??
    09-29-08 12:54 PM
    You can check your device settings with Options / Media Card.

It should be set too: Media Card Support ON
    Encryption mode None
    Mass storage mode On
    Auto enable mass storage when connected Yes.

09-29-08 02:21 PM
    Shot a video in 3GP Format, now I can't seem to get it off. Can get MMS Format Videos off just fine but not the 3GP. Please Help!
    01-08-10 06:25 AM
    Shot a video in 3GP Format, now I can't seem to get it off. Can get MMS Format Videos off just fine but not the 3GP. Please Help!
    options>memory> mass storage mode on
    01-08-10 11:10 AM
    This has been a very helpful thread. RIM should add in a easy to use interface for importing/exporting video into their next release of Desktop Manager. Anyway, I found the video folder via My Computer. Now the problem is that they are in a .3GP format and I have nothing on my computer that can use that extension. UGH. Now what? Thanks!
    05-26-10 01:49 PM
    Download an app to convert it. There are many to choose from and most are free. Also there are many free media players that will play a huge variety of media types. Happy hunting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 05-26-10 at 06:12 PM.
    05-26-10 06:01 PM
    On my computer I can play the 3gp files with either quicktime or realplayer. Both of these can be downloaded for free.
    07-01-10 10:31 AM
    Lets move this thread over to the Videos Forum.
    07-01-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD