There is tons of threads on this forum, I have emailed ringtones to my phone from Crackberry and every link comes up "page can not be displayed" when I try to save to my phone...does anyone know why this is happening? I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere, I couldnt find the answer. Thanks in advance.
    06-03-09 08:00 AM
    just try going to Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com instead. they have a lot more music to choose from.
    06-03-09 08:01 AM
    I just tried that too and I get the same thing from that site after sending...could there be a setting wrong in my phone? I don't know...
    06-03-09 08:14 AM
    do you have a data plan on your phone?
    06-03-09 08:15 AM
    I can go to other websites on my phone, I could open the link from my phone to reset password, so I dont get it I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean by data plan, sorry
    06-03-09 08:17 AM
    Your data plan is how to get on the internet and push data...um what are you talking about opening the link from your phone to reset password?
    Last edited by thinkamp; 06-03-09 at 08:25 AM.
    06-03-09 08:20 AM
    I had to reset my password for this website and the link was sent to my phone and I could "get link" from my phone and go to the site, so one would assume I could open other links, but two websites now wont let me access the links to ringtones...I am sorry Real Newbie here...lol....I dunno I'll keep playing with it, hopefully I can figure it out...thanks for your help
    06-03-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD