Hello everyone,

Is there a way to copy the preloaded wallpapers from a 8830?

I didn't want to make a new thread.....I've been digging through many threads and have tried a few things, but I haven't been able to do it.

I did find a couple posts that had a zip file with those wallpapers. However, those pictures were smaller.....I believe the borders were removed? Is there a way to get the full-size picture? I know that sounds picky, but I work in a school district and an administrative staff member wants one of the pictures on his new phone. If it can't happen, it can't happen. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I thought I'd throw that out and see if anyone can help.

Thanks so much for your time!!!
    06-10-10 11:14 AM
    Easiest way would be to load a screenshot app on your Berry, view the wallpaper, and take a screenshot. It will be the same resolution as your screen, which is 320x240 if I remember correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 11:23 AM
    Thank you for your response. I downloaded BBScreen and captured the image to my computer. After sending that to the new phone, I realized it was a resolution issue. The picture from the 8830 was 320x240. The new phone (a Tour) uses 480x360. I used Photoshop to resize the picture. It distorted it a little, but on the small Blackberry screen, you can't notice it. Worked great!

Thanks again for your help!
    06-10-10 12:58 PM
    De nada

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD