8330 smartphone in holster magnet on bottom so phone automatically goes into sleep mode. A few questions-

1. Is there a way to see who is calling without taking phone out of holster?
    2. How do i change the settings so that when i pull phone out of holster it automatically goes to whatever the alert was whether it be SMS, MMS or whatever.
    05-05-10 08:53 AM
    I think you kind of have to look the phone to see who is calling (unless you get the watch for blackberrys). Get a magnetized holster and it will take you to whatever notification once you take the phone out.
    05-05-10 09:02 AM
    I can't remember the option locations on 4.5, but there should be an option to automatically open new message when pulling out of holster.

As far as your first question: Without x-ray vision you have to pull it out of the booster to see whose calling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 11:39 PM
    For the first question, try led color customization apps so that you can assign different custom led colors for different contacts.

For the 2nd one, this feature is already present. Any new notifications will appear once u take it out of holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD