Holster or Pocket? What do you all prefer? If holster, which one is the best. I've seen some pretty crappy & bulky ones out there.
    Just curious...
    10-05-09 05:25 PM
    Pocket for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 05:26 PM
    Pocket. Holsters are for cordless drills, beers and six-shooters

10-05-09 05:42 PM
    Pockets are for lint, keys, pistols, spare magazines and loose change. Get a holster for your Storm. This phone is a gigantic clickable/movable screen with a gap all the way around it to let debris get inside. Some phones are fine in a pocket, but this isn't one of them. I bet 9 out of 10 of these guys that are on the 6th or 8th or 10th Storm carry it in their pocket. I like the protection of the Otter Box.
    10-05-09 05:44 PM
    Holster...pockets are dangerous for the Storm. I use the horizontal leather pouch.

10-05-09 05:49 PM
    Otterbox at work(power plant) and leather holster on days off.

10-05-09 07:22 PM
    I've tried both and pocket seems to be the winner.
    10-05-09 07:59 PM
    I alternate depending on my mood and clothing. Most of the time I use a leather side holster, other times it goes in my pocket with a thin rubber skin case.
    10-05-09 08:07 PM
    After I actually had the Storm place a call when it was in my pocket, I'm always going to use my holster now - that way it will auto-lock when I want it to.
    10-05-09 08:32 PM
    Pocket. Not only do I hate the look of holsters, but it would probably be ripped off or always get in the way for me.
    I wonder what some girls do, as I do not wear skin tight pants

10-05-09 09:18 PM
    Holster helps with battery life if you get one that has a proximity sensor. Screen won't even light up when its in such a holster. Also, I haven't had any issues with dust because i've used a holster right from the start. Many different types...Take a look here.
    10-05-09 10:14 PM
    I hate holsters....pockets all the way
    10-05-09 10:20 PM
    If you carry it in your pocket you can always say there's a STORM in your pants.
    10-05-09 10:28 PM
    RIM's BB leather holster for work (cause its a shirt and tie kind of place) and RIM's BB leather pocket for everything else. No dust and it still looks brand new.

10-05-09 10:38 PM
    If you carry it in your pocket you can always say there's a STORM in your pants.
    ROTFL .... that's a good one...

Pocket or Bra... why lie...?? bra is my fav spot!
    10-05-09 10:46 PM
    I have a sleeve that I got from the verizon store that I slide my blackberry storm into and it locks it when it goes in and unlocks it when it comes out and I just put it in my pocket.. No need for a screen protector since my screen is protected by the sleeve and its not very bulky.. Personally I will never go to another case/ holster for my BB ever again.
    10-06-09 01:27 AM
    Pocket and naked. Phone is too nice looking to hide

10-06-09 02:30 AM
    ROTFL .... that's a good one...

Pocket or Bra... why lie...?? bra is my fav spot!
    If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick your bra too.
    10-06-09 06:36 AM
    I use a Pocket case! Lol...I love putting my BB in my pocket, but don't want the screen scratched or anythin
    10-06-09 06:49 AM
    I use a holster/belt clip.
    I don't like putting in my pocket. I fell like I am going to break it
    10-06-09 07:04 AM
    I used to put it in a holster but if my lady wanted to sit on my lap I'd have to slide it over and it was just starting to get annoying always having it there. Now I just put it in my pocket (screen facing my leg) with the standard VZW plastic case on it. Also it has a screen protector. I stopped worrying about the screen when I saw a video of a guy taking a knife to it with no scratches.
    10-06-09 07:09 AM
    Pockets are for lint, keys, pistols, spare magazines and loose change. Get a holster for your Storm. This phone is a gigantic clickable/movable screen with a gap all the way around it to let debris get inside. Some phones are fine in a pocket, but this isn't one of them. I bet 9 out of 10 of these guys that are on the 6th or 8th or 10th Storm carry it in their pocket. I like the protection of the Otter Box.
    And I'm on my second Storm. Only because VZW replaced the first one for a faulty screen. I was told by a store manager that there is a seal under the screen. If dust gets under it then the seal broke, and as long as it wasn't my fault it is covered. Going on 2 months in pocket. No problem
    10-06-09 07:14 AM
    After I actually had the Storm place a call when it was in my pocket, I'm always going to use my holster now - that way it will auto-lock when I want it to.
    Why not just press the lock button before putting it in your pocket?
    10-06-09 07:14 AM
    I switch back and forth depending on my current situation. I prefer the pocket though. Sometimes I can't stand that clunky holster.
    10-06-09 07:45 AM
    I carry in my pocket and agree 100%. I need a holster. Nothing worse than reaching into my pocket for my phone and having it bang around against my spare mag......

And under my screen looks like crap due to all the stuff in it.
    Last edited by JMody; 10-06-09 at 07:56 AM.
    10-06-09 07:52 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD