Any reviews would help me out a lot!
    I like the OEM sleeve that came with my Pearl, but I'm looking for a holster. I've been looking at these 2 but would like to hear some reviews first. Does anyone know if they have the "holster function" like the OEM sleeve???

Seidio Shield Holster for BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Smartphone Experts SafeGuard Holster for BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    02-08-08 01:44 PM
    Any that have the magnet or "sleeper" function will do, as well as any 8100 holster will do.
    02-08-08 03:20 PM
    i got the crystal clear case and holster combo from seidios for my 8130 and i think it works very well i like the crystal case cuz it shows off my pretty red ahaha
    02-08-08 05:39 PM
    I'm partial to the ones with the face-in as to not mess up the trackball...
    02-11-08 06:44 AM
    02-11-08 08:23 AM
    i use the rubberized case with holster always now...

i also own three rubber skins..

and the sena case...

but the rubberized seidio case does it for me...no worries about drops...magnet in holster turns on sleep mode...

some like them a little more spartan...such as the leather case...which is great protection...until you have to take it out and use it...then all bets are off...

i dont think of myself as OCD...but i wont carry it around without at least the silicone on....

-db

up to you though
    02-11-08 08:40 AM
    I also used to use the leather cover that comes with the blackberry...that is, until my phone got flipped upside down in my pocket and when I went to pull it out my berry slipped out of it and hit the floor. Scratched up the siderail on the top right corner bad.

I ordered my Skinned holster and case the very next morning.
    It still hasn't gotten here yet but I'm trying to be patient...

Dm
    06-19-08 02:25 PM
    I'm also looking for a holster. Does anyone have any experience with the Blackberry OEM Lambskin Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Clip Black for Blackberry 8120 8130? The model # is HDW15994001 and ebays for under $15. I'm sort of wary of these eBayers and wonder if its the real deal.

Does anyone know if these are real leather? Is this only for a "naked" Pearl or will it be able to fit a Pearl w/ a skin?

Thanks.
    06-23-08 09:41 PM
    I'm also looking for a holster. Does anyone have any experience with the Blackberry OEM Lambskin Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Clip Black for Blackberry 8120 8130? The model # is HDW15994001 and ebays for under $15. I'm sort of wary of these eBayers and wonder if its the real deal.

Does anyone know if these are real leather? Is this only for a "naked" Pearl or will it be able to fit a Pearl w/ a skin?

Thanks.
    Looks like the same pouch sold at Best Buy.
    06-23-08 09:51 PM
    has any one tried the Otterbox cases? They look tough but there pricey.
    06-24-08 01:42 PM
    I have an otterbox and I love it. I am klutzy and i broke the OEM clip within the first week. My BB has survived several drops in the otterbox and my fat *** has not broken the holster.
    06-25-08 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD