Hey gang. the tour is my first BB. Love it!! I like the Seido case idea- full coverage including the screen. But I like having a holster/ way to keep the phone on my belt (out of my pocket) I currently have a case covering the outside of my tour but with the case on, it won't fit inside the holster that came with the tour. So here's my question:

Is there a good case/ belt clip/ holster combo that allows me to keep the phone covered yet allows me to keep it on my hip.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    08-19-09 02:58 PM
    Your phone should have come with the case with a belt clip...
    08-19-09 03:14 PM
    Hey gang. the tour is my first BB. Love it!! I like the Seido case idea- full coverage including the screen. But I like having a holster/ way to keep the phone on my belt (out of my pocket) I currently have a case covering the outside of my tour but with the case on, it won't fit inside the holster that came with the tour. So here's my question:

Is there a good case/ belt clip/ holster combo that allows me to keep the phone covered yet allows me to keep it on my hip.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    I had to go to Seidio's site to get the combo for my Storm crackberry didn't have it. Might try there.
    08-19-09 03:27 PM
    I had to go to Seidio's site to get the combo for my Storm crackberry didn't have it. Might try there.
    Oh, I read your post wrong, sorry. I thought you were lacking the holster with the clip. There is a thread somewhere in this forum about someone finding a case that fits inside of the holster nicely. I went a few pages back, but I can't seem to find the thread.
    08-19-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD