I have the BG snap-on rubberized hard case, the one with the clear screen protector. Does anyone know of a holster that will work with this case? BG doesn't make one and the only one that appears to be capable is the Seidio snap holster.
    10-14-09 12:05 PM
    I have the BG snap-on rubberized hard case, the one with the clear screen protector. Does anyone know of a holster that will work with this case? BG doesn't make one and the only one that appears to be capable is the Seidio snap holster.
    I had that case until it came apart on me yesterday (rubber pealed off.) I just picked up a seidio innocase and holster. I don't think that holster will fit the case.
    10-14-09 12:07 PM
    Those bg cases are forever guaranteed. Send it back. Doubt any holster will fit a case as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 03:52 PM
    Those bg cases are forever guaranteed. Send it back. Doubt any holster will fit a case as well.

I peeled the rest off and now going to try and get the glue off to make it a plastic snap on case .....it served its purpose but just a bit bulky.
    10-14-09 03:54 PM
    Try this one. Solid holster, holds mine nicely with a skin that is thicker than most cases.

Http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=189

10-14-09 04:32 PM
    I have an old .45 holster if you want to try it…haha
    10-14-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD