I just got my Torch earlier this week. Since it doesn't come with a holster I'm curious what, if anything, others are using with their Torch. Of course a picture/link would be great too.

Having come from the Blackberry Bold I always used a belt clip holster. But I'm not sure whether I should get one, if there is even one available, for my Torch.
    09-23-10 03:46 PM
    Bought this one and love it. Best BB holster they have made.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-tor...holster-review
    09-23-10 03:47 PM
    Bought this one and love it. Best BB holster they have made.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-tor...holster-review
    I agree, I love this holster
    09-23-10 03:53 PM
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday...very nice holster. fits very well
    09-23-10 03:56 PM
    Thanks for the the link and quick feedback! I just ordered one.
    09-23-10 03:57 PM
    Thanks for the the link and quick feedback! I just ordered one.
    You'll like it. Made well and IMO better than the Storm, Bold, Tour cases I have had. They also make them without the clip if you're interested in those, too.
    09-23-10 04:00 PM
    I just got this one (I have the BB Holster too ) yesterday:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=X3G68bt5

It just like the holster minus the top and belt swivel. Nicely made too!
    09-23-10 04:00 PM

I ordered that one yesterday. Should be here next week. Looks like a nice pouch. I love the holster, so I am sure that will be made just as nice.
    09-23-10 04:02 PM
    I have just the plain leather case from BlackBerry Torch Accessories. I never really liked holsters or big bulky cases. So I have a screen protector, lock the phone, slip it in the case and put it in my pocket. Works perfect for me, but I know some people prefer a normal case.
    09-23-10 04:08 PM
    I ordered that one yesterday. Should be here next week. Looks like a nice pouch. I love the holster, so I am sure that will be made just as nice.
    Yep, you'll like it. Has a snug fit too.
    09-23-10 04:15 PM
    Yep, you'll like it. Has a snug fit too.
    That's good to hear. Thanks
    09-23-10 04:30 PM

You couldn't wait another week to get it from Mobile City for half that price?!?

As far as the holster goes, does anybody else's smell a little weird?
    09-23-10 04:32 PM

My holster smells fine...it smells like leather
    09-23-10 04:41 PM
    You couldn't wait another week to get it from Mobile City for half that price?!?

I paid an extra 6 bucks for the case from CB versus MCO. If you search you can find a decent discount code. I contacted MCO via email several days ago to inquire if their target date of Sep 29th was the date they were to get the case or the date we would expect them. In any event, I never did get a response and I go back to work next week and need the case.

And both smell like leather!
    09-23-10 04:50 PM
    I have the OEM leather holster that I got the day it appeared on this site and before it was available on RIM's site. I love it, especially the red stitching.
    09-23-10 04:51 PM
    I'm using the BB holster I had for my Bold 9000. The Torch doesn't fit quite as snug, but snug enough, and the magnetic flap holds it in place just fine. The swivel belt clip is still one of the stronger ones I've seen on any holster.

Amazon has it new for $6.99 here.

My only complaint with it is that the USB connection isn't accessible when it's cased. I was able to charge the Bold right inside the case, but can't with the Torch. But most of the holsters I've seen that are made for the Torch don't leave that connection uncovered, either.

Matter of fact, Amazon has what looks like the same #%^@# thing listed for the Torch here, but for $16.99. Imagine that.
    09-23-10 06:47 PM
    if you're into fashion..
    here's a suggestion
    09-23-10 06:57 PM
    I paid an extra 6 bucks for the case from CB versus MCO. If you search you can find a decent discount code. I contacted MCO via email several days ago to inquire if their target date of Sep 29th was the date they were to get the case or the date we would expect them. In any event, I never did get a response and I go back to work next week and need the case.

And both smell like leather!
    You could have bought two crappy apps with that $6.
    09-23-10 07:51 PM
    I am looking for the good old fashion plastic belt clip that the phone snaps into.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 08:24 PM
    Try ShopCB on this site.
    09-23-10 08:45 PM
    I saw somewhere that if you use the otterbox case, the old bold 9000 spring clip holster works for it by repositioning the magnet.

However, before I got the otterbox, I was using it in my bold 9700 holster(the leather seems to be thicker, I saw the torch holster and the thinner perforated look wasnt my forte) and as far as I saw, it worked with in holster profiles and fit perfectly as well.
    09-23-10 09:53 PM
    I am looking for the good old fashion plastic belt clip that the phone snaps into.

Seidio has their spring loaded one listed as "coming soon". I'm waiting for it....they always have the best ones.

09-23-10 09:58 PM
    I was using the case that came with my 9700 for a while. It worked ok. The sleep function was what made me get the 9800 case when they came out. Glad I did. It's slimmer than my old one which is good for me. Looks pretty snazzy too with the BB logo on the flap.
    09-24-10 07:10 AM
    I'm using the BB holster I had for my Bold 9000. The Torch doesn't fit quite as snug, but snug enough, and the magnetic flap holds it in place just fine. The swivel belt clip is still one of the stronger ones I've seen on any holster.
    That's not the holster made for the 9000, but rather a generic BB OEM holster, I believe. No offense, but it reminds me of cellphone holsters from 10 years ago! But if it works for you, that's all that matters.
    09-24-10 07:38 AM
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday...very nice holster. fits very well
    Me too, and I'm so glad I bought it, because I dropped my Torch this morning. I'm very glad that it was in the holster, because nothing happened to it. Not sure what would have happened if it was in the Otterbox that I originally purchased.
    09-24-10 08:30 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD