Hello. I recently upgraded to the Blackberry Bold 9650 for Sprint. I currently use the Precision Sprint theme with the today layout. I set a wallpaper to the today screen but is there anyway to make that the wallpaper on all screens such as the screen with all my application icons? Please help
    06-21-10 12:22 PM
    Hello. I recently upgraded to the Blackberry Bold 9650 for Sprint. I currently use the Precision Sprint theme with the today layout. I set a wallpaper to the today screen but is there anyway to make that the wallpaper on all screens such as the screen with all my application icons? Please help
    Not without a custom theme. You can find a lot of great themes here.

Blackberry Themes
    06-21-10 12:31 PM
    you need to customize a theme to change other backgrounds....

unless there is a program i dont know about
    06-21-10 12:41 PM
    thanks for the responses thats rediculous that i used to be able to set as home screen on every other blackberry ive owned..cant believe they havent fixed this
    06-21-10 12:43 PM
    was that pre 5.0?
    06-21-10 01:10 PM
    The 5.0 RIM OS restriction is to blame for that. You can only change the home screen. If you download a custom theme, you will be able to ask the themer to set different wallpapers for you on different screens. Otherwise, the only one you can change is the home screen.
    06-21-10 02:16 PM
    Well i gave in and installed an Iberry today theme. I really wish 5.0 didnt take that option away. the themes def slow down the phone..
    06-21-10 02:54 PM
    download theme builder, you can set the backgrounds, and get creative with other options if you want. after download, you change backgrounds & export in a minute or so and then install.
    06-21-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD