What's up guys, first off I am having a damn good time with the Torch. Phone is amazing and I don't have ANY problems what so ever.

Question for all of you that may be able to help. I am trying to put some ringtones on my phone but have no idea where I have to drag the music too. Like my Bold where you can drag to the ringtones folder, I can't find anything like that.

Thanks in advance!
    08-17-10 11:04 AM
    What's up guys, first off I am having a damn good time with the Torch. Phone is amazing and I don't have ANY problems what so ever.

Question for all of you that may be able to help. I am trying to put some ringtones on my phone but have no idea where I have to drag the music too. Like my Bold where you can drag to the ringtones folder, I can't find anything like that.

Thanks in advance!
    There is indeed a ringtones folder under Blackberry folders on the media card. That's where they should be loaded to. Also, you will not be able to access them (media card) until the USB cable is removed.
    08-17-10 11:08 AM
    There is indeed a ringtones folder under Blackberry folders on the media card. That's where they should be loaded to. Also, you will not be able to access them (media card) until the USB cable is removed.
    Okay ummmm, I can't find the damn folder am I doing something wrong LOL. I downloaded the DM from the BB site I believe not from the disc if that makes a difference.
    08-17-10 11:14 AM
    SHould not make a difference. Does your PC see the 9800? Does the 9800 show a popup of which function to select (USB connection, sync, charge only)?
    08-17-10 11:19 AM
    SHould not make a difference. Does your PC see the 9800? Does the 9800 show a popup of which function to select (USB connection, sync, charge only)?
    Yeah it shows up

I GOT IT! Thanks bud!
    08-17-10 11:21 AM
    Moving to Ringtones Forum
    08-17-10 11:27 AM
    Moving to Ringtones Forum
    Yeah sorry about that.
    08-17-10 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD