Help, I have a seemingly 'small' issue but it is so annoying. I have set a photo of my kids to be my wallpaper and it is showing on the main screen in place of the TELUS original photo.

My issue is after I do a reboot or battery pull, the wallpaper automatically reverts back to the TELUS photo. When I go into options to see what's up, it shows the photo I originally chose as the wallpaper. To 'resolve' this, I needed to revert back to the original (Telus) then re-pick the photo I want from the memory card.

DOes anyone know why this is? I have updated to the latest firmware version and this problem still exists.

Thanks
    12-26-09 09:41 AM
    Or perhaps I can re-phrase this question.... does anyone experience this when rebooting their unit? Do you have to always re-set your wallpaper?

On my previous antiquated 8830, the wallpaper always went to the last set after reboot & password entry.
    12-26-09 05:59 PM
    I do not have this issue with mine. Have you tried saving your wallpaper to device memory instead of memory card and reboot just to see if it still does it. Just as a test.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 06:19 PM
    I do not have this issue with mine. Have you tried saving your wallpaper to device memory instead of memory card and reboot just to see if it still does it. Just as a test.

I agree, this should resolve the problem, as i had the same problem... Always save ringtones and wallpapers you are using to device memory
    12-26-09 06:33 PM
    I agree, this should resolve the problem, as i had the same problem... Always save ringtones and wallpapers you are using to device memory
    Although it should resolve the issue, i have always used wallpapers stored on my media card and has never went back to delfault Bell wallpaper after reboot, unless i reboot without card inserted. Then as soon as i insert media card, it automatically switches to my custom wallpaper.

12-26-09 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD