Hi all. I am no expert at using my blackberry storm, as this post will demonstrate. My admins pushed out a new operating system (v4.7.0.148), which seems to have some nice features. However, I have yet to figure how to use one of my photos as a wallpaper. I know I use "Set As Home SCreen Image", but this only seems to show part of the picture. I assume the picture has a high resolution, which is why I only see the middle of the picture on my screen.

Is there a way to make the picture fit the screen? In windows, there is a "fit to screen" option. Is there something similar on the storm?
    10-22-09 07:52 AM
    Just open the picture up in your media app and hit the BB button. You will have an option to set as home screen image.
    10-22-09 08:09 AM
    Thanks. I can set it as a wallpeper, but the photo is too big for the screen. I am looking for a way to make it fit the screen.
    10-22-09 09:16 AM
    Thanks. I can set it as a wallpeper, but the photo is too big for the screen. I am looking for a way to make it fit the screen.
    copy it to your desktop and resize/crop it down?
    10-22-09 09:19 AM
    You can even upload it to your PC, go to http://wallpapers.crackberry.com/wallpaper/maker and CB will email it to you.
    10-22-09 10:21 AM
    Or maybe take a screen shot of the pic and use that? It may not be as big as the original pic you took...

Just a thought!
    10-22-09 10:24 AM
    Optins chnge wallpaper then pick the picture and zoom in or out til its where you want it the bb crop and save

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD