PLease if anyone out there can help, i just recieved my new world edition blackberry 8830 for free from my company, although i need to know how to successfully rip a dvd and convert it to my blackberry, i have no media card and i am hoping to just have it stored on my blackberry memory in the device itself if possible... i have downloaded the roxio and desktop software... but when i try to rip my dvd it wont let me cause of a lock code or something that prevents it from ripping... please anyone help me learn how to successfully rip and convert thanks.... also please offer any resources on movies thank you
    11-20-07 12:34 AM
    You're going to need to download a DVD ripper that can get through the copyright protection on most DVDs. Any DVD ripper worth its salt is probably going to cost you about $30-$40. I'm contemplating the Ultra DVD Ripper(a quick Google search will provide the link) but have yet to take the plunge...if anyone has an endorsement for a DVD ripper, I'd love to hear it.

Also, you're going to have to buy a media card if you want to store much more than a few photos and/or songs on your phone. If you eventually want to put full length movies, I would suggest going with the 2GB card.
    11-21-07 10:13 AM
    Yup! You def. need a media card! Also I love videos4blackberry.info | The Unit...House,Bones,Pushing Daisies.. | Episode, Click, Download, Full, Blackberry for my video needs. They have a great selection of your favorite TV shows updated daily and free for you! Also, you can send them requests and they usually post it rather quickly!
    11-21-07 10:17 AM
    PLease if anyone out there can help, i just recieved my new world edition blackberry 8830 for free from my company, although i need to know how to successfully rip a dvd and convert it to my blackberry, i have no media card and i am hoping to just have it stored on my blackberry memory in the device itself if possible... i have downloaded the roxio and desktop software... but when i try to rip my dvd it wont let me cause of a lock code or something that prevents it from ripping... please anyone help me learn how to successfully rip and convert thanks.... also please offer any resources on movies thank you
    You NEED a memory card, BB internal memory only allows you to transfer files in the max of 2.6MB, but be a reeeeeeaaaallyy crappy looking video if it was that small...lol
    11-22-07 07:58 AM
    Do you have a recommendation for a DVD ripper to purchase?
    11-25-07 12:15 PM
    Look into DVDfab..
    12-01-07 12:04 AM
    You reeeeeeeeealllyyy need a SD card!!SD

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-08 01:47 AM
    mails attached with .mp4 format files cannot be seen in BB8800 and why is that? Is this based on some setting?
    02-22-08 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD