So I put 2 movies on my curve. 88 minutes, and twlight. the 88 minutes came from the thread that says "Movies for Blackberry Curve". Well, neither of them work. The Twilight movie just says "Loading... Loading.." in a green bar at the top right in the corner of the screen. The 88 minutes comes up with an error, it says the same thing, but after about 2 or 3 times it says "An error has occured attempting to play media" I put them both on my phone through my memory card. Other videos that are taken from the phone itself do play. I put my memory card into a tour, and it worked perfectly. I put it into another curve as well, and they both said "Loading..."

Any ideas as of how to fix it? I am running software version Platform 3.4.0.30 / App 4.5.0.138.

Thanks!
    11-09-09 03:22 PM
    See I thought so to, but the 8 minutes and Murder.com came from the thread that says "Movies for bb curve" (or something like that..

I gave up on it. Thanks though
    11-19-09 09:31 PM
    I'm having the same problem My friend who has a Tour tried sending me a 39 second video via BBM, it's only 2.5MB and it downloads to my Curve fine but I get that same error. I've asked in another part of the forum on here and I'm hoping to get some answers...

I tried googling it and I couldn't really find anything helpful.
    11-20-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD