I need something for casual music listening and something with a decent mic so I can talk on the go or while I'm working on my computer. I have a Tour so I would prefer a 3.5mm plug so I don't need an adapter. Also, I'm not a big fan of the bluetooth headsets.

Here are a couple I found:

Comfort Black Stereo HandsFree with Microphone

OEM BlackBerry Sound-Isolating Headset 3.5mm - Black

OEM BlackBerry Stereo Hands-free Headset (HDW-15766-005) - Cell Phone Hands-Free And Headsets for Blackberry All Models w/2.5mm jack

If anybody has any reviews or can point to a pair they like it would be greatly appreciated.
    08-16-09 01:27 PM
    I need something for casual music listening and something with a decent mic so I can talk on the go or while I'm working on my computer.

OEM BlackBerry Stereo Hands-free Headset (HDW-15766-005) - Cell Phone Hands-Free And Headsets for Blackberry All Models w/2.5mm jack

If anybody has any reviews or can point to a pair they like it would be greatly appreciated.

What's wrong with the ones that RIM provides with your phone? I think the sound quality is excellent. Also the few times I've used them to talk on the phone, they've worked very well.

I'd whole heartedly recommend RIM's own product.
    08-16-09 02:00 PM
    Try the Bose In ear headphones with the built in mic. I had the headphones before and can honestly say they rock! Im not sure about the mic though, they didnt have that when I got mine.

Link

They are a bit pricy, but if your willing to pay for quality, you will get it.
    Last edited by Brandon639; 08-16-09 at 02:08 PM.
    08-16-09 02:02 PM
    What's wrong with the ones that RIM provides with your phone? I think the sound quality is excellent. Also the few times I've used them to talk on the phone, they've worked very well.

I'd whole heartedly recommend RIM's own product.

I'm considering getting the "Premium" RIM headphones. Unfortunately, the RIM headphones that came with my Tour do not work that well. The button doesn't seem to do much except sporadically disconnect callers and they cut out whenever the cable is moved even the slightest bit. Also, they don't seem to block outside noise as well as some of my other earbuds do. Unfortunately, none of them have mics so when I receive a call I have to unplug them to talk.
    08-16-09 04:52 PM
    X2 on this one, Not the best but very good for the price

Try the Bose In ear headphones with the built in mic. I had the headphones before and can honestly say they rock! Im not sure about the mic though, they didnt have that when I got mine.

They are a bit pricy, but if your willing to pay for quality, you will get it.
    08-17-09 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD