The body glove snap-on case for my 8330 seems impossible to remove

I need to insert a microsd card I just purchased into it. Is there an easy way to remove it?
    12-30-10 05:08 PM
    It is difficult to get open. That is good knowing it won't just pop open. To get it open when I had it, I had to pry with one finger between an open slot and one finger on the other side of the slot. Hope this isn't too confusing.
    12-30-10 06:10 PM
    Problem solved. For those who don't want to put too much effort into removing the 8330 body glove snap-on case off. Follow these steps:

1) Take a piece of thread about 4 feet long.

2) Fold it 4 times and tie it together at one end.

3) Loop the thread through the tiny hole that is exposed at the top of the case where the camera is.

4) Tie both ends of the thread together in a circle.

5) Take one finger and place it firmly opposite the slot of the camera at the top.

6) Pull the thread with your other hand in the opposite direction and it'll pop right off.

7) Then just easily pop off the rest. But be careful, your phone will fly out, so it's best to do this on your lap or on a bed with fluffy pillows.

I didn't have the luxury of knowing how to remove the case so I hope this helps somebody out there.
    12-30-10 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD