I created my first theme and wanna put it on my phone but I'm so confused 'cuz when I go to add app on d/m I don't get the option to put the theme on. And I'm pretty sure it's because I need it to be .alx file. I have it as .thm file and need to convert. Help pleeeaasse even if it sounds completely stupid!

Hansen13
    04-24-09 05:11 PM
    same prob!!!
    07-08-09 12:58 PM
    knicks, you dont have to double post.

And quite honestly, did you even look at the documentation? Click Help then "Theme Builder Help" The answer is right there.

The answer is click File then Export.

There are many helpful people on this forum and there is nothing wrong with asking questions, but at least put in 5 minutes of effort into trying to solve it first.
    07-08-09 01:25 PM
    don't be a ****** Shao
    06-09-10 01:32 PM
    don't be a ****** Shao
    No need to bump a thread from a year ago
    06-09-10 05:13 PM

And quite honestly, did you even look at the documentation? Click Help then "Theme Builder Help" The answer is right there.

The answer is click File then Export.

There are many helpful people on this forum and there is nothing wrong with asking questions, but at least put in 5 minutes of effort into trying to solve it first.
    I did look for the help, I followed the directions, and I've read your repeating it... It only saves it as a .thm file for me... Not trying to bump a ridiculously old thread, but I thought it'd be better than creating a new for the same question.

I'm sure it's something minor (that it's not a full moon, perhaps), and would greatly appreciate any help.
    07-16-10 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD