People, I need some help with my blackberry presenter. I recently bought one and installed the newest firmware. I plug it to a PC display for testing and everything seems Ok until I choose the "present" option (I'm using a 9550). I try presenting a ONE slide powerpoint created in DocumentsToGo and the screen goes white. Same is for every other PPT file I used. With pdf's the screen goes black and when I quit the presentation, the stand by screen appears as it should be.

Anyone has encountered this trouble? Help, please
    01-27-11 04:50 PM
    My only suggestion would be to ensure that you are the latest BlackBerry Presenter software on your smartphone. I'm not sure how it works on the BlackBerry 9550 CDMA Storm 2, but on my GSM BlackBerry Curve 8520, I just installed the latest firmware and it worked. Try pairing your BlackBerry Smartphone to your Presenter first before starting the BlackBerry Presenter to present the slide.
    01-28-11 07:48 AM
    I've already done that. Both cell phone and presenter have the latest firmware. I'll delete and reinstall the driver to my 9550 and see if that works. Thanks anyway
    01-28-11 11:16 PM
    BTW, it's not fixed yet
    04-12-11 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD