The earphones I got with the bold broke recently -sad face- and I've been looking for another pair to replace them. The ones that I've been trying are sony brands and they're causing some trouble while I am listening to music on my bold. I'm hearing a high pitch buzz while I play my music. Anyone else getting any problems like that? Any solutions?
    04-18-10 08:13 PM
    Could just be the headphones. I would try listening to another internet radio app or music and if the sound doesn't improve, then I'm sure it's your headphones.
    04-18-10 08:36 PM
    Cool, I think I'll try that
    04-18-10 10:40 PM
    You can always buy some off Amazon.
    04-18-10 11:20 PM
    Get some ipod/iphone buds... Seriously they are great sound quality for the price

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 02:03 AM
    Beats by Dr.Dre Tour in-Ear .I put my money where my mouth is and its the best possible headphone ! FULL STOP

Tours In-Ear headphones – Beats by Dr. Dre by Monster

BTW use look around and you will find it for alot cheaper try Ebay/Amazon
    04-19-10 08:53 AM
    Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi - THE BEST.

There are a few threads here on the subject, here is one I posted to with some details. A lot of folks on crackberry have done their homework on headphones, so I think there is some good info here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/i-...48/index3.html

Do the research, make an informed decision. Good Luck
    Last edited by Ghostnyc; 04-19-10 at 09:14 AM. Reason: More info added
    04-19-10 09:06 AM
    I buy $10 ones from Walmart and they work just fine. Idk what sound people want, but I hear everything loud and clear and that's all that matters to me.
    04-19-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD