Im trying to take a picture and use it as my wallpaper everytime I attempt to do so it only uses a corner of the picture... Any suggestions?
    10-06-10 06:34 PM
    Probably need to resize the images or take the picture at a lower resolution.

The camera takes pictures at a way higher resolution than that of the screen by default.
    10-06-10 06:56 PM
    Just zoom in once and back out, then set as wallpaper. This corrects this issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 07:03 PM
    I tried this out. If try to use a picture that you have taken previously and its in your library then you only get the corner of the image as the wallpaper.

However, if you take a picture and while its showing you the preview click menu > set as wallpaper it will work correctly (it did for me anyways)

Hope that helps, and I'm sure there are other ways to do this that I don't know about

10-06-10 07:08 PM
    maybe its not in a right format
    try going on your computer and change it to
    JPG or GIF or something
    10-06-10 07:31 PM
    Another option/ work-around is via the app CaptureIt. With this app installed,open the pic you have taken. Then use CaptureIt to take a screenshot. This screenshot can then be selected as wallpaper. It will be located in your default picture folder. Hope this helps. ~Cheers

10-06-10 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD