Its chrome and smoke tint.
    03-13-09 07:19 PM
    Looks nice. Also looks like the model has some type of IS/GA/BSE/etc skin on while in the case. Any more details?
    03-13-09 07:28 PM
    Looks nice. Also looks like the model has some type of IS/GA/BSE/etc skin on while in the case. Any more details?
    Yes it has a full Invisible shield Zagg protection skin application. The case is a Verizon model I got on e bay for $16
    03-13-09 07:35 PM
    Thats the case I have on my phone pictured below

Got it from the Verizon store when I purchased my BB storm. cost me 19 bucks
    03-13-09 07:35 PM
    I think the chrome looks too plastic-y for my taste, but I know how hard it is to find a case you like so I'm glad you're happy!
    03-13-09 07:37 PM
    I think the chrome looks too plastic-y for my taste, but I know how hard it is to find a case you like so I'm glad you're happy!
    Oh it looks great on the phone.
    03-13-09 07:38 PM
    Enter your location

Is this the one?

I've went through 3 different hard cases. I don't know if it's the felt pad that I have behind the battery cover or the invisible shield that adds to the thickness of the phone (ever so slightly) but when I put the hard cases on, my screen will not click so I had to give up on the hard cases.

I'm glad to see somebody with invisible shield using a hard case. I'm going to have to try one myself.
    03-13-09 07:42 PM
    some people complain about its thickness, but I dont really mind. I know that my phone is protected against pressure it might receive in my pocket and if it takes a drop the case protects it very nicely. Had a drop from trunk height of my car when I was loading something. I gasped when it fell but case just acted as a break away and the storm hit the floor very gently, no damage to my phone just a scuff mark on the case
    03-13-09 07:43 PM
    Ah ok, I will trust you. I haven't seen them in person that I can recall so I'm just going by the pictures.
    03-13-09 07:44 PM
    Enter your location

Is this the one?

I've went through 3 different hard cases. I don't know if it's the felt pad that I have behind the battery cover or the invisible shield that adds to the thickness of the phone (ever so slightly) but when I put the hard cases on, my screen will not click so I had to give up on the hard cases.

I'm glad to see somebody with invisible shield using a hard case. I'm going to have to try one myself.
    Yes that is the case but not in chrome. Clear Pink Green these colors you can get on e bay for $11 chrome $16
    03-13-09 07:47 PM
    some people complain about its thickness, but I dont really mind. I know that my phone is protected against pressure it might receive in my pocket and if it takes a drop the case protects it very nicely. Had a drop from trunk height of my car when I was loading something. I gasped when it fell but case just acted as a break away and the storm hit the floor very gently, no damage to my phone just a scuff mark on the case
    yea the case is very sturdy.
    03-13-09 07:49 PM
    quick quesiton, have you tried the innsedio ll case? if so what were your thoughts of it
    03-13-09 08:36 PM
    That's the one Verizon sells.
    03-13-09 08:40 PM
    Am I the only one who hates using cases on my phone? I have a screen protector but that's all. I hate making my phone thicker. why make it so thin when you're just gonna bulk er up. ha
    03-13-09 08:46 PM
    I just purchased another one to have as a spare, thats how much I like this case!
    03-13-09 09:24 PM
    quick quesiton, have you tried the innsedio ll case? if so what were your thoughts of it
    I have seen pictures of it and have been told its very good also.
    03-13-09 09:25 PM
    The Innocase II is a great case, it's thin but still protects your phone. Make sure you get the holster too! Its a great combo. Although I caution you if you have done the torx screw adjust on your click screen because my screen wouldn't click once I put the case on, but if you dike with the screw tightness you can make it work just perfect. All in all I highly recommend getting the Innocase.
    03-13-09 09:34 PM
    yeah I have the same case and I cant complain...have dropped my storm a couple of times and it def protects the phone. highly recommend if you dont mind the thickness
    03-13-09 10:02 PM
    I have that case as well, it's pretty cool but mine doesn't have the invisible shield on it. It does make the phone crazy thick though, otherwise good
    03-13-09 11:16 PM
    i hated that case. it was huge. i had it a whole 25 minutes(the ride home with it on and the ride back to get my money back). just felt cheap and was too bulky.
    03-13-09 11:54 PM
    Its big yes, but because of its thickness it really protects the screen and the phone. I buy a case for one reason total protection in a drop and because of the high ridge around the screen you can drop the phone face down and never worry about the face/screen hitting anything. It also fully protects the lower keys from any impacts.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-14-09 at 12:00 AM.
    03-13-09 11:57 PM
    That's the hard case I bought when I purchased my storm.
    03-14-09 01:35 AM
    That's the one Verizon sells.
    I think I'm going in to grab one and just bill the **** to my account. I have dropped my phone a couple times since I had it, and since I can't replace the chrome bezel, I guess I could just hide it! I don't think I want the chrome one though... we'll see.
    03-14-09 01:41 AM
    Am I the only one who hates using cases on my phone? I have a screen protector but that's all. I hate making my phone thicker. why make it so thin when you're just gonna bulk er up. ha
    My question exactly. If their answer is to protect it so it doesn't get damaged.....MY answer, is just get insurance...and pay the $50 to replace it if it ever actually does get broken to that point. I mean, its not much more if you are already paying 20-30 for a damn hard case.....
    03-14-09 01:45 AM
    To each his own. Looks bulky and a bit tacky for me. I'll stick with my Innocase II <3
    03-14-09 02:04 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD