02-08-10 12:39 PM
    I have to question the quality and strength, Aluminum at that thickness is pretty flexible,

I also question the price, seems very cheap for high quality aluminum, even assuming they did a run of a few 1000 the die for each piece plus cutting the plexi would not be cheap,

give it a shot, only 30 bucks wasted,
    02-08-10 06:01 PM
    I have to question the quality and strength, Aluminum at that thickness is pretty flexible,

I also question the price, seems very cheap for high quality aluminum, even assuming they did a run of a few 1000 the die for each piece plus cutting the plexi would not be cheap,

give it a shot, only 30 bucks wasted,
    You make great points. I was on the fence with this or the otterbox defender for my 8530. I just want a screen protector built into the case itself, not one of those POS screen protectors that you put on w/a credit card deals. I will probably end up getting the otterbox.
    02-08-10 09:49 PM
    I have an Otterbox, for my curve and it is great, really you could get a piece of plexi and cut it to fit in the otterbox, a touch of apoxy in each corner would secure it well
    02-08-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD