Has anyone been able to actually select and purchase a song through BBMM? When I tried, a message came up that said I didn't have a compatible music store to purchase from, (Not exact wording). Anywho, I installed 7digital from app world and still no dice. Maybe it works on OS7 devices. anyone know?
    11-17-11 09:37 AM
    had the same experience
    11-17-11 10:09 PM
    Thachoc1,

I just tried it and it gave me the error but then it went away. It then went to the Amazon MP3 store. Which I am not supporting anymore since they don't support the Playbook.

But the point is that I had the app so BB recognized it (I gotta give it to them, Gentlemen all the way even if Amazon lied to us on having the Kindle App pre-loaded).

So, I logged in to my 7digital app, which supports the Playbook and then it went to search and if you scroll down it gives you the option of searching via 7digital. It just goes to the song and you can buy it.

This is a pretty cool app. When I think about it, I can listen to a song for a while on BBM and when the popularity starts fading (and the price comes down) I can buy it then.

Kinda Cool. I get to enjoy the song as much as I want and then I can buy it for less when it gets over the hype.

It just worked for me so please post if it is now working for you now.

I love my BB
    Jake2826 and Thachoc1 like this.
    11-18-11 10:17 AM
    Thachoc1,

I just tried it and it gave me the error but then it went away. It then went to the Amazon MP3 store. Which I am not supporting anymore since they don't support the Playbook.

But the point is that I had the app so BB recognized it (I gotta give it to them, Gentlemen all the way even if Amazon lied to us on having the Kindle App pre-loaded).

So, I logged in to my 7digital app, which supports the Playbook and then it went to search and if you scroll down it gives you the option of searching via 7digital. It just goes to the song and you can buy it.

This is a pretty cool app. When I think about it, I can listen to a song for a while on BBM and when the popularity starts fading (and the price comes down) I can buy it then.

Kinda Cool. I get to enjoy the song as much as I want and then I can buy it for less when it gets over the hype.

It just worked for me so please post if it is now working for you now.

I love my BB
    Will give it a try later today. Just upgraded to the 9850 so i'm having too much fun tinkering!
    11-22-11 01:38 PM
    I have no intention of buying music, I have all the music I need in BBMM
    11-27-11 03:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD