Bought the clear hard case from Verizon and am really pleased. It actually fits in the holster that came with the phone.
    07-23-09 08:22 PM
    Hmm, that's nice, I wonder if it's the same as this one: Black Rubberized Shield Protector Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 - BlackBerry Tour Shield Protector Cases (BlackBerry 9630)

I'm sure a lot of places are selling the same cases rebranded.

I purchased a hard case that covers all of the edges of the phone and I love it. I purchased it from fommy.com. I purchased the red one and it is gorgeous! Considering buying another color, just can't make up my mind which color. They have 6 different colors. This case is equal to the quality of the Seidio cases, but instead of $34.00 this case is only $9.95. See link below.

Amzer Rubberized Black Snap on Crystal Hard Case For Blackberry - BlackBerry Tour 9630 - Fommy.com
    07-23-09 08:31 PM
    I purchased a hard case that covers all of the edges of the phone and I love it. I purchased it from fommy.com. I purchased the red one and it is gorgeous! Considering buying another color, just can't make up my mind which color. They have 6 different colors. This case is equal to the quality of the Seidio cases, but instead of $34.00 this case is only $9.95. See link below.

Amzer Rubberized Black Snap on Crystal Hard Case For Blackberry - BlackBerry Tour 9630 - Fommy.com
    got any pics of it on your phone?
    07-23-09 10:37 PM
    Will there be any of these cases with like an open section where the charging dock can still charge without removing the case every time I charge in the dock?
    I hate rubber skins but it is nicer to remove that every night then a
    click-on case, I always feel like im breaking it when i take it off and on.
    07-23-09 11:03 PM
    If you want a silicon skin and want to charge it in the pod, just make a small modification to the back and use like an exacto knife and cut out a slot for the charging pod leads.

Personally, I swear by the OtterBox but I know some think it's too big and bulky. I did a review on mine that I just got today. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. There's even a video!
    07-23-09 11:11 PM
    I get a ton of comments with the clear hard case. It adds to the look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 11:16 PM
    I get a ton of comments with the clear hard case. It adds to the look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Agreed. I get the same, and it has a nice weight/feel to it.
    07-23-09 11:25 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD