I know theres a case like this out there somewhere! =P
    I've been looking forever, I used to have a Curve 8300, which had a some what cheap, hardcover case with a built in hardcover screen protector. I'm looking for something like this for my new Bold 9700. I hate the screen protectors that you have to stick on because no matter how careful I am, I always end up getting those little bubbles stuck underneath, and they drive me absolutely crazy. If anyone knows of any cases that have a hardcover screen protector, please let me know! Greatly appreciated!
    07-06-10 07:11 PM
    Did you check out Crackberry's Store??? Did you know you can put in your device model number and it will give you items for only that model number???
    07-06-10 07:20 PM
    Checked everywhere!
    Unless I missed something...
    07-06-10 07:27 PM
    google "Otterbox" get a case from them!!! Happy as a with mine and would be on about my third 9700 without it
    07-06-10 07:32 PM
    Hehe thanks for that, but Otterbox always seemed to bug me. I think they're too bulky and I can never get my phone to fit in my pocket =(
    I'm super picky! =P
    07-06-10 07:42 PM
    otterbox is the way to go
    07-06-10 08:03 PM
    The Otterbox Defender is what you're looking for.
    07-06-10 08:34 PM
    I have to say, the otterbox commuter case is sleek and small. However no "enclosed" screen. anything with an enclosed case would probably be bulky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 08:37 PM
    What you are looking for is the Seidio Innocase 360 for BlackBerry Bold 9700. I tried the defender by Otterbox and did not like it. Its is way to bulky and the holster is really poor. The Innocase 360 covers the entire Bold pretty well but to be honest the cover for the keypad is a very poor design. It becomes loose after using it for a while and forget about typing in the dark - the back light is not strong enough to shine thru. I actually cut the keypad cover out and it is now my favorite hard case to use (with the innocase holster). You can purchase the case right on Crackberry.
    07-06-10 09:39 PM
    I have the Seidio Rugged. Check it out, it may be what you are looking for. Provides a 360 type case with an optional 2nd layer that can be added. Hope this helps.

07-06-10 10:05 PM
    otterbox defender, no doubt the best!!
    07-06-10 11:42 PM
    I have an otterbox commuter case here as well and love it. Screen protector is the way to go for me.
    07-06-10 11:56 PM
    I switch back and forth between the Seidio Innocase 2 and the Otterbox Commuter depending on the day...

07-07-10 03:26 AM
    I looked the Innocase 360 up and I just ordered it =D
    Thank you so much!
    Can't wait till I get it.
    07-07-10 05:52 PM
    I looked the Innocase 360 up and I just ordered it =D
    Thank you so much!
    Can't wait till I get it.
    Just make sure the keyboard protector is nice and tight. If it is loose it will drive you nuts when you use the track-pad (or ball). I speak from experience - I returned my first one because it was loose and after a few months the replacement one started to get loose. That is why I removed it completely.
    07-07-10 08:32 PM
    My 9700 works hard for its living at work and leisure. Its home ranges from suit pocket to rucksack or saddlebag!!!!

I'm determined to keep it in good condition and after trying out many different cases went for a case mate hybrid tough case. It comes with a very good quality screen protector.

Its very good quality , fits properly and has already saved a few dinks and dents

http://custom.case-mate.com/mixandma...s by Case-mate
    07-09-10 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD