innocase II with clip holster still works the best for me. but to each his/her own.
    04-06-09 05:01 PM
    Have it hate it If you drop the phone the case comes apart.
    How? The Silicrylic one is a silicone sleeve that is joined by a hard plastic case. You might be talking about a different case... I have the black and white one and they are easily the best cases I have had out of the 4 or 5 I have tried. With a screen protector I can't imagine you could damage your phone with this case unless you threw it against a wall... Plus they look really nice.
    04-06-09 05:04 PM
    innocase II with clip holster still works the best for me. but to each his/her own.
    x2 I have the innocase II with clip holster as well, and its the best case I have had for the phone... the one thats talked about in this thread looks really dumb and cheep
    04-06-09 05:05 PM
    Way to thick. innocase II is it buster.
    04-06-09 06:06 PM
    The Innocase II attracts dust and lint and **** just as quickly, and does not protect any of the phone's various cracks from anything.

It is also a pain to remove for a battery pull, and putting it back on, I'm always afraid I'm going to scratch the phone because of how much force you need to put it back on.

Does this Case-Mate case protect the side gaps? It seems like it does. How much protection does it offer for the gap between the keys?

If someone can answer these questions for me, it'll be easier for me to make a decision to buy it or not.
    04-06-09 06:53 PM
    The Innocase II attracts dust and lint and **** just as quickly, and does not protect any of the phone's various cracks from anything.

It is also a pain to remove for a battery pull, and putting it back on, I'm always afraid I'm going to scratch the phone because of how much force you need to put it back on.

Does this Case-Mate case protect the side gaps? It seems like it does. How much protection does it offer for the gap between the keys?

If someone can answer these questions for me, it'll be easier for me to make a decision to buy it or not.
    The keys are 100% covered.
    04-06-09 07:27 PM
    And the sides? it seems like the case comes right up to the border of the screen, over the black that borders the screen, which should mean that it completely covers the side gap.

Could you possibly (I don't mean to hassle you) take a picture of your storm out of the case, and then with the case on so I can see exactly how much is covered?
    04-06-09 07:46 PM
    bump - can anyone answer my question/query?
    04-07-09 11:30 AM
    I would also like to know if it covers the gaps between the case and the screen.
    04-07-09 01:12 PM
    Good LAWD son,

Keeping your finger nails that long for a reason?

The coke pinky, perhaps?
    04-07-09 01:49 PM
    And the sides? it seems like the case comes right up to the border of the screen, over the black that borders the screen, which should mean that it completely covers the side gap.

Could you possibly (I don't mean to hassle you) take a picture of your storm out of the case, and then with the case on so I can see exactly how much is covered?
    Yes all the screen gaps are covered
    04-07-09 07:06 PM
    I just got my casemate and it's just what I was looking for, except for one thing. I wish it included a plug for the charging/sync cable. Dirt is already gathering in that port.
    Otherwise, it's great. I have no issues with using the phone or the fit of the casemate. It cushions like silicone but is more slippery and I can get it in and out of my pocket. All the buttons, which are now covered, work as well as they did before.
    Also, when using the phone with the casemate on, my cheek has not hit the MUTE or SPEAKER buttons.

Nice product.
    04-10-09 01:35 PM
    I just got my casemate and it's just what I was looking for, except for one thing. I wish it included a plug for the charging/sync cable. Dirt is already gathering in that port.
    Otherwise, it's great. I have no issues with using the phone or the fit of the casemate. It cushions like silicone but is more slippery and I can get it in and out of my pocket. All the buttons, which are now covered, work as well as they did before.
    Also, when using the phone with the casemate on, my cheek has not hit the MUTE or SPEAKER buttons.

Nice product.
    You should always remove the phone from ANY case at lrast once a week for a dirt/grit wipedown.
    04-19-09 09:38 PM
    Hey!

Just recieved my smart skin case. Overall, Im very satisified with look/feel/texture, just as I expected. What I really like is that the sides are raised around the keypad so it leaves some room inside. This prevents the surface from collapsing against hard surfaces in your pocket, and theres no way you can crush the screen.

What I really dont like is the screen protector it comes with. It comes with a semi-hard thin plastic type protector you put over the surface of your screen to prevent damage/dust/scratch. Its just a ***** to put it on, it has a sticky surface and you have to be very careful to put it on and it took me another 30 minutes to remove all the air bubbles, its still not crystal clean like i want- suggestions from existing users?>

Other than that, best case ive had. Its exactly what i wanted, and the carbon fiber makes it look so badass with my wallpaper lol.

4.5/5
    04-20-09 02:01 PM
    Hey!

Just recieved my smart skin case. Overall, Im very satisified with look/feel/texture, just as I expected. What I really like is that the sides are raised around the keypad so it leaves some room inside. This prevents the surface from collapsing against hard surfaces in your pocket, and theres no way you can crush the screen.

What I really dont like is the screen protector it comes with. It comes with a semi-hard thin plastic type protector you put over the surface of your screen to prevent damage/dust/scratch. Its just a ***** to put it on, it has a sticky surface and you have to be very careful to put it on and it took me another 30 minutes to remove all the air bubbles, its still not crystal clean like i want- suggestions from existing users?>

Other than that, best case ive had. Its exactly what i wanted, and the carbon fiber makes it look so badass with my wallpaper lol.

4.5/5
    Go to Wal-Mart they sell a universal cut to fit screen protector thats just great you get 5 in a pkg comes in a dark blue pkg. in the phone/ IPod section.
    04-20-09 02:40 PM
    Has anyone tried the Incipio (sp) hybrid case i think they call it silicrylic. I cant post the link but please look this case up - very attractive case - blend of otterbox and silicone sleeve - looks to be very protective while still being appealing and sleek. Please check it out and give me your comments.

www*myincipio*com/product/BLACKBERRY_BB-805/SILICRYLIC_Silicone_Crystal_Case_for_BlackBerry_St orm_9530__Black.html]Cases and Accessories - SILICRYLIC Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Black
    Hi Hunter2604 -

The SILICRYLIC is a great case for anyone looking for great protection without adding too much bulk. It does not come a part easily. It is a 2 part case; a high quality polycarbonate plastic exterior embedded in a shock absorbing silicone core.
    The SILICRYLIC is among one of the favorite cases here at the office! Everyone here who has a BlackBerry has a SILICRYLIC!
    04-20-09 04:05 PM
    Go to Wal-Mart they sell a universal cut to fit screen protector thats just great you get 5 in a pkg comes in a dark blue pkg. in the phone/ IPod section.
    Do you know what this item is called by any chance???

Thnx
    04-20-09 11:42 PM
    I like the protection of the casemate. But are there are any other options for covering the gaps between the screen edges? I already saw the post where the guy put a piece of laminate or large screen protector between the two parts of his innocase I.
    04-24-09 02:46 AM
    I have the Incipio Feather and PDAir. Like both. Incipio is a very light case, just enough protection for norma use. The Air is book style, covers more, leather, looks great and sleeps the screen. More bulky is all.

Horses for courses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 07:13 AM
    This is the worst case ever. You have a beautiful phone that was desighned to be smooth and sleek and you cover it all up. doesnt look like a storm. It look like a 1989 Beeper.
    04-24-09 07:18 AM
    This is the worst case ever. You have a beautiful phone that was desighned to be smooth and sleek and you cover it all up. doesnt look like a storm. It look like a 1989 Beeper.
    And when you drop your phone without a case what will it look like?
    04-24-09 04:56 PM
    And when you drop your phone without a case what will it look like?
    this thing is pretty durable. i have dropped it alot and nothing yet.
    04-24-09 05:44 PM
    Dope Case Not 2 Bad..
    04-24-09 05:52 PM
    eh I'll stick with my OtterBox, ya it's bulky, ya it is a pain to get on and off, ya it isn't always comfy next to my ear, but at least it has a holster and goes to holster mode, and is damn near explosion proof at that
    04-24-09 07:18 PM
99 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD