Case-Mate Not that sticky gummy rubber but flexible like the rubber cases. Its easy off for reboots Not a hard shell that will un fasten or crack if you drop it. It has a nice texture to it also. The best part of this case is that everything is covered even the keys and the dust crack around the screen. You can also take a razor and cut the keys out of the case if you need/want them lighted. It also comes with a screen protector if you happen to need one.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-27-09 at 08:14 PM.
    03-27-09 05:16 PM
    Pretty cool. I don't necessarily like the look of the texture.... but that's just me.
    03-27-09 05:27 PM
    Pretty cool. I don't necessarily like the look of the texture.... but that's just me.
    agreed. i've been looking for the perfect case, is the case hard to take in and out of your pocket? every skin ive bought for older phones has been that way
    03-27-09 05:32 PM
    agreed. i've been looking for the perfect case, is the case hard to take in and out of your pocket? every skin ive bought for older phones has been that way
    No its not that gummy feeling rubber its exterior is slick partly because of the embossing / design in the case itself, I think thats why its there.
    03-27-09 05:42 PM
    I have a non-textured case just like this. When I cut out the key covers with a razor it essentially created a cross-piece at the bottom of the screen just above the keys. Without the tension of the removed rubber holding it in place it moves around quite a bit.

Does it look like that would be a problem with this one? Also, it looks tacky on mine because the rubber has a white underside and that shows on the cut-out edges. Same deal here or is it black all the way through?
    03-27-09 05:51 PM
    I have a non-textured case just like this. When I cut out the key covers with a razor it essentially created a cross-piece at the bottom of the screen just above the keys. Without the tension of the removed rubber holding it in place it moves around quite a bit.

Does it look like that would be a problem with this one? Also, it looks tacky on mine because the rubber has a white underside and that shows on the cut-out edges. Same deal here or is it black all the way through?
    No it would not be a problem. This case is much thicker and much more sturdy than the other types of rubber cases.
    03-27-09 05:55 PM
    Looks good! Id like it in leather thou.
    03-27-09 07:04 PM
    Looks good! Id like it in leather thou.
    Well, leather would be impossible to stretch enough to be able to get the phone in.
    03-27-09 07:12 PM
    This might be my next case. I had a hard case on mine, but it was too hard to do a battery pull, and then when my phone fell on the carpet, the case came apart.
    Thanks for the review.
    03-27-09 07:13 PM
    This might be my next case. I had a hard case on mine, but it was too hard to do a battery pull, and then when my phone fell on the carpet, the case came apart.
    Thanks for the review.
    Exactly. The Innocase is so hard to get apart to do a quick pull. This is 123. and offers better cushioned protection.
    03-27-09 07:33 PM
    hey u may wanna block out ur number in ur first post otherwise u might b getting lots of phone calls i was tempted to call ya. and it look great when i get my storm that the case i am gonna get for it def
    03-27-09 07:37 PM
    hey u may wanna block out ur number in ur first post otherwise u might b getting lots of phone calls i was tempted to call ya. and it look great when i get my storm that the case i am gonna get for it def
    Good call fixed!
    03-27-09 07:45 PM
    Good call fixed!
    Did you buy it from Crackberry? How much was it cause I need a case and dont want to buy it from here as the shipping is outrageous to Alaska.
    03-27-09 07:49 PM
    Did you buy it from Crackberry? How much was it cause I need a case and dont want to buy it from here as the shipping is outrageous to Alaska.
    click
    CASE MATE SMART SKIN FOR BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 BLACK - eBay (item 310125783626 end time Mar-29-09 15:54:03 PDT)

came in 3 days free shipping.
    03-27-09 07:57 PM
    Cool thanks for the link.
    03-27-09 07:58 PM
    Just purchased, Ill chime in with my comments in about 5 days.
    03-27-09 08:05 PM
    Just purchased, Ill chime in with my comments in about 5 days.
    Good, Trust me your going to like it. Its like 110% protection for the phone. Oh yea it also comes with a screen protector if you need one.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-27-09 at 08:12 PM.
    03-27-09 08:09 PM
    I just got mine today and the case feels nice BUT the area at the top and bottom of the screen the case will "bow" outward a bit or least does on mine which leaves area for dust to gather i would think.

I am wondering tho if anyone else that has this case noticed this or is mine flawed somehow?
    03-27-09 11:38 PM
    I've been thinking about getting a case for my phone, just to help keep it safe, and looking at the two pictures of that case on your phone, It looks good and it might be the one I settle on.
    03-27-09 11:40 PM
    I wouldnt mind getting a case but I already have my Invisishield on my Storm. But if I did not have it on I would probably get this case.
    03-28-09 12:16 AM
    Case-Mate Not that sticky gummy rubber but flexible like the rubber cases. Its easy off for reboots Not a hard shell that will un fasten or crack if you drop it. It has a nice texture to it also. The best part of this case is that everything is covered even the keys and the dust crack around the screen. You can also take a razor and cut the keys out of the case if you need/want them lighted. It also comes with a screen protector if you happen to need one.

Have you tried the outter box?
    03-28-09 12:29 AM
    How easy is it to take on and off? I use the charging desktop pod every day at work, so it'd need to be able to come off and on easily.
    03-28-09 12:50 AM
    I just got mine today and the case feels nice BUT the area at the top and bottom of the screen the case will "bow" outward a bit or least does on mine which leaves area for dust to gather i would think.

I am wondering tho if anyone else that has this case noticed this or is mine flawed somehow?
    Look at the picture of mine in post #1 I don't notice anything unusual.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-28-09 at 01:10 AM.
    03-28-09 01:04 AM
    How easy is it to take on and off? I use the charging desktop pod every day at work, so it'd need to be able to come off and on easily.
    Very Easy....
    03-28-09 01:05 AM
    I wouldnt mind getting a case but I already have my Invisishield on my Storm. But if I did not have it on I would probably get this case.
    I have both
    03-28-09 01:06 AM
99 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD