Looking for some type of grip-tape that can be put on the slippery battery cover of the 9900/9930.

It would be nice to find something like a big sticker sheet of grip tape--where it could be cut down to the perfect size. Kind of like this grip tape sheet...> Amazon.com: Mob Skateboard Grip Tape Sheet Black 9" BUBBLE FREE: Sports & Outdoors

...but not as rough. More like the synthetic grip found around back edges of the 9900; or, something similar.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!
    12-18-11 12:49 AM
    I think many people would piggy-back on this idea, especially for their Otterbox Commuters (the back is 10x more slippery than the OEM battery door)..I want some.

I'll be checking back..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-18-11 11:43 PM
    Does anyone know of something like this?
    01-12-12 12:40 AM
    http://www.pachmayr.com/home/pac-skin.php

The "Multi-Use 5" x 20" Strip" would be the best thing for your application.

Don't know if you have ever held a gun with a Pachmayr grip, but there is nothing that feels nicer.

Its dense, just the right amount of tackyness to keep your device from sliding around, and durable.

I just ordered a roll so I could add a rubber patch to the back of my Commuter case.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    andmcdon likes this.
    01-12-12 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD