Didn't happen !!! Go Braves !
    That's they way it goes sometimes. Are we going to see the Braves in the playoffs btw?
    09-13-09 09:04 AM
    Do these covers fix the loose battery door issue?
    There's nothing different about these battery covers from a design perspective. The one I received fits identical to the stock cover that came with my Tour. In reality what your getting is a stock battery cover with a laser engraved graphic added on the back. You might accidentally end up with a cover that fits more snugly, but it's not intended to improve the fit.

Here's a quote from the F.A.Q. section of Coveroo's website:

"We start with a cover identical to the one currently on your phone. Then Coveroo uses a high quality precision laser to carve the artwork into each cover."
    09-13-09 09:33 AM
    Awww another Stl fan....NICE!
    09-13-09 11:06 AM
    Looks great! I'm from St. Louis and a die-hard Cards fan myself.
    09-13-09 06:20 PM
    ...and hide my new battery cover? Nope. Except for a screen protector, I like my phones "naked".
    Feels like a getting a coveroo sacrifices protection...unless you get a clear case.
    09-14-09 12:21 PM
    Feels like a getting a coveroo sacrifices protection...unless you get a clear case.
    I'd agree with that. I just kind of live with the fact that if I drop it...it's gonna get scratched. I really don't like the bulk that cases add to the phone. I've never tried a BSE, so I can't comment on them. Over the years I've found that I'm really pretty easy on my phones...famous last words...
    09-14-09 03:37 PM
    I want the Barbie coveroo! I love it.

Yours is cute too, of course

actually.. I can't find the Barbie option! Now I'm let down.
    Last edited by loveisallaliex; 09-14-09 at 08:18 PM. Reason: barbie.
    09-14-09 08:12 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD