Just thought I'd share and say that I got my Incipio Feather case today, and instantly fell in love with my Storm all over again. Not to say that I had fallen out of love with it.

Already had the full body condom from Invisible Shield on it, so I probably didn't really need it, although I always had the feeling that I still had to, or wanted to be careful with it.

Took the IS sides off so the case could fit better and it feels like a whole new phone. Feels great in the hand, don't have to worry about hitting the side buttons when I pick it up now, but still have good access to them. Just feels a lil sturdier and a bit more solid.....without actually being sturdy or solid. lol And still looks shiite hot!!

Anyways, thumbs up from me, in case anyone else is thinking about grabbing one.
    06-03-09 12:52 PM
    Got one too, really nice. White shows dirt pretty quick though.....need to clean it.
    06-03-09 01:25 PM
    Loving my Feather as well. Got mine back in March. The Feather does a great job protecting the Storm. And if you're having any issues with your Incipio product... their CS is very professional, and will take good care of you.

They're also redesigning the Feather for the Storm, and are working on a holster/Feather combo.

Looking forward to this!!!!!
    06-03-09 01:39 PM
    speaking of which mine broke on the corner (be carefull when taking it off your storm they are known to break at the pressure points).

either way i emailed them at 11 am regarding the issue and they responding w/in the hour and had arleady shipped out a replacement.

Great company.
    06-03-09 01:48 PM
    just ordered one after reading the reviews, looking forward to a case that actually works and doesn't take away from the phone
    06-03-09 01:50 PM
    just ordered one after reading the reviews, looking forward to a case that actually works and doesn't take away from the phone
    Trust me... you wont be dissatisfied!
    06-03-09 02:00 PM
    Got one too, really nice. White shows dirt pretty quick though.....need to clean it.
    AAARGH! I was worried about that...not until it was in the mail on its way to me, of course. I love the case though so I guess cleaning isn't that bad. Have you found anything that works better as a cleaning agent?

(I tend to resort to the "spit and thumb" method usually )
    06-03-09 03:55 PM
    Ha. I said need to clean.....not have cleaned!
    I would think any mild detergent would work....I'm thinking dish brush.
    06-04-09 04:11 PM
    Yup, I just got mine in the mail on Monday. I got it in Magenta and I love it =]
    06-04-09 07:26 PM
    Pix Please!
    06-04-09 11:01 PM
    Black dude.....gotta be black!
    06-05-09 01:53 AM
    I purchased an Incipio - MacBook Pro 15in feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case from their website, money was taken from my account and shows up in my paypal account however when i log onto their website it appears that I have no orders.

I've emailed them four times with no response, nothing.

So, i've paid for one, $49.99 USD but.. so far it looks like i'm not going to get it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'd call them however the time difference between UK and Australia has made me try my est with emails before calling.

Elvira
    08-29-11 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD