hmm your casing on the bbcradle looks different from mine.
    Same thing though
    11-17-08 05:01 PM
    they have all this at the store already? the thing hasnt even come out yet...
    11-17-08 08:26 PM
    did you drink all that sunkist in one sitting?
    11-17-08 09:04 PM
    Yeah so ive had my silicone, clip, car charger for a while just got my cradle and snap on hard cover!!! YAY
    Why would you buy a silicon cover and a hard cover? Can you use those at the same time & what benefit would you get from using both?

Will the Storm fit into the cradle with either the hard cover or silicon cover on the device (dummy device)?
    11-17-08 09:18 PM
    Why would you buy a silicon cover and a hard cover? Can you use those at the same time & what benefit would you get from using both?

Will the Storm fit into the cradle with either the hard cover or silicon cover on the device (dummy device)?

i use them all.... except the hard cover thats my friends
    11-17-08 09:36 PM
    i use them all.... except the hard cover thats my friends

With most devices you have to choose between a protector or ability to use a cradle. Using both at the same time is normally not possible with OEM cradles & devices.
    11-17-08 09:39 PM
    how did u get them? employee?
    11-17-08 09:57 PM
    they are in stock at stores, they dont have the same release date as the phone, you can buy those whenever you want.
    11-17-08 10:05 PM
    That place was a legit site? Do you recommend them?
    Received my dock and black skin for storm from Msgdigital also. Ordered thursday, received monday. Also used a $5 coupon, $5BUCK, found coupon here from msgdigital.com Coupon Codes (2 available) - Tjoos
    11-17-08 10:17 PM
    Does the hard case protect the screen also, or is that part of the phone unprotected???
    11-17-08 10:26 PM
    I went in to the Verizon around my way (Glen Burnie) they had like 2 holsters(magnetic and non), 5 different color hard/soft cases, screen protectors and I swear when I was looking online I saw Best Buy had I.S. I will stroll in tomorrow and check them out. I'm hoping I can get some little package of Holster/Protector/misc that'll be cheap with the VIP discount.
    11-17-08 10:34 PM
    Just wondering if there is two plugs on the back of the cradle, one for charging in an outlet and one for syncing to your computer...or just one.

Thanks
    11-17-08 11:15 PM
    Just wondering if there is two plugs on the back of the cradle, one for charging in an outlet and one for syncing to your computer...or just one.

Thanks
    you only need one the usb charges and syncs at the same time
    11-18-08 09:04 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD