I am looking for a company that makes a good FULL skin for the storm. I saw the Ghost Armor but I don't want anything clear. I would like something else. Does anyone know of a company that makes a good one? I found a bunch on eBay but they didn't cover the sides of the Storm.

Thank you for the help!!
    11-01-09 02:09 PM
    case mate, its thick and durable.
    11-01-09 03:50 PM
    yea i second that case mate is a good case that covers all sides with access to the buttons. The only bad point about the case is that it is a bit raised aroudn the screen which may be in the way sometimes when you use the keyboard.
    11-01-09 04:38 PM
    I've been through 3 before I bought the Commuter case from Otterbox off ebay. It's so sleek and it covers the entire phone perfectly. I love it...
    11-01-09 07:56 PM
    I suggest ZAGG.com they do protect cover.. I use it and my storm doesn't get sscratched at all...
    11-01-09 08:01 PM
    I have used skins and cases. My opinion is go with a case, if you ever drop it or slid it on accident you will get no damage. Plus if you get tired of a case you just change it unlike a skin it is a one time use thing. Check the kiosk's at you local mall they have plenty cheap with variety.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 09:01 PM
    Uniqueskins.com sells full body vinyl skins for the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 09:17 PM
    I'll second the Otterbox case, its a great case and they have excellent customer service. if you damage the case at all or wear it out or whatever they will replace it..
    11-01-09 10:45 PM
    still remember there was a topic on recommended skin for storm in this forum. u may try to search for it.
    11-02-09 06:21 AM
    I will do another search for the thread. I am looking for the stick on skins though. Something that will wrap around the sides. I will keep looking though.

Thanks!!!
    11-02-09 09:30 AM
    I know a company out of Delaware called Decal Girl they make custom skins for almost anything electronic. Just google them.
    11-02-09 09:51 AM
    Yes I looked through Decal Girl yesterday. Great skins but they don't cover the sides or front hard keys on the Storm. Still searching though.
    11-02-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD