I know that the Storm's screen is very durable and scratch resistant. However, I HATE fingerprints. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best screen protector is that will minimize fingerprints. I bought the Power Support Anti-Glare Film Set that is made for the iPhone. Apparently I am an ***** and cannot cut it just perfect to fit my storm. That screen protector was amazing and left literally no fingerprints.

My question is what is your choice when it comes to a good screen protector that prevents fingerprints as much as possible?
    10-20-09 12:54 AM
    U may try to search this forum, got a same thread created earlier with good response. Lots of recommendation there.
    10-20-09 01:45 AM
    I bought a screen protector from Best Buy for my significant other's storm. He loves it. It was pretty pricey- 21.00 but it's military grade and scratch resistent. It's from the brand ZAGG.

ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD Screen Protector for Most Apple® iPhone 3G/3G S - Clear - APLIPHONE2FR

obviously, that one is for the iphone but i couldn't find the BB ones on their website. It was in my local best buy though. Hope that helps!
    10-20-09 02:10 AM
    I use the screen protectors Verizon offers in the stores. I just keep a mini micro fiber cloth in my car and whenever I notice the screen getting really nasty with prints I wipe it clean. Works really well.
    10-20-09 02:11 AM
    i got one off of amazon for 6bucks and my brother got one from the mall for 1.99 n mine seemed to work better, so i think the more you pay the better. just think about it you get what you pay for.
    10-20-09 12:49 PM
    I've always used Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page Great product, even better pricing.
    10-20-09 12:56 PM
    I bought a screen protector from Best Buy for my significant other's storm. He loves it. It was pretty pricey- 21.00 but it's military grade and scratch resistent. It's from the brand ZAGG.

ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD Screen Protector for Most Apple� iPhone 3G/3G S - Clear - APLIPHONE2FR

obviously, that one is for the iphone but i couldn't find the BB ones on their website. It was in my local best buy though. Hope that helps!
    Best screen protector out there ^^^ its completely worth the cash. it is scratch resistant and works awesome. Check it out on youtube.

Invisible Shield >>> All
    10-20-09 01:01 PM
    Does anyone know if a good "privacy" screen protector exists? One that prevents viewing the screen except from a straight on angle... I was reading an e-mail on the airplane the other day and noticed the guy next to me reading over my shoulder! I know they make these for laptops and I considered buying one and cutting it, but I thought I'd check here first...
    11-05-09 01:04 PM
    Best screen protector out there ^^^ its completely worth the cash. it is scratch resistant and works awesome. Check it out on youtube.

Invisible Shield >>> All
    Ditto. I use the Zagg Invisible Shield on my Storm, iPods & GPS. They have worked extremely well for me.
    11-05-09 01:30 PM
    +1 for ZAGG
    11-05-09 01:31 PM
    I have a Clarivue protector on mine. It probably shows fingerprints more than some of the others out there, but the main benefit is that it doesn't use any sort of adhesive to stick to the screen. Rather, it uses static. They also have some privacy ones on their site, but I've only used the one I linked so I can't say anything about those.
    11-05-09 03:04 PM
    After reading a lot of posts here, I stopped at Best Buy and got the Zagg Invisible Shield. I love it! I've used a lot of different protectors on various palms before switching to my BB and this is this best by far!

I also couldn't stand the fingerprints, etc. etc. on my screen. The Zagg IS is an awesome product!
    11-05-09 08:50 PM
    Haven't used a screen protector since about a week after getting the Storm 1. Took the protectors off and no scratches to date.
    11-05-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD