hey guys so i just picked up a tour yesterday. traded in the storm for it. I loved the storm but the tour is more my cup of tea i just don't feel the touch screen

either way I LOVE IT probably the most pimpin blackberry ever. now i got the clear plastic case from VZW yesterday and ordered the body glove because the sales guy said the BG covers the screen. well look online today and what do ya know it doesn't so i'm going to return it when i get it. the only reason i liked the BG was because of the screen protector like the curve had.

what do you guys recommend for cases. I like the clear plastic one from VZW and i also ordered a screen protector which i assume covers the screen only but we'll see tomorrow when i get it. are there any cases out there that i could get that cover the screen and possibly the keys. I was looking at the otterbox one that is like 50 bucks and i can't tell if it covers the screen it looks like it does i like how it covers the keys but it is a bit pricey.
    08-28-09 05:02 PM
    check out the crackberry store. plenty to look at with reviews mulitple photos and sweet pricing
    08-28-09 05:09 PM
    Use that search function...which will lead you to Seidio Innocase 360, which sounds like what you're looking for. But it's pricey as well.
    08-28-09 05:18 PM
    Otterbox Impact. Comes with screen protector & not as bulky as the defender but my tour survived a 5ft fall already. $20 or $25 from Amazon ($10 but free shipping for orders over 25). Add a book or cd to your order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 03:44 PM
    How hard is it to put a question mark at the end?
    08-29-09 04:39 PM
    Otterbox Impact. Comes with screen protector & not as bulky as the defender but my tour survived a 5ft fall already. $20 or $25 from Amazon ($10 but free shipping for orders over 25). Add a book or cd to your order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    My Impact never came with a screen protector??? Just my Defender!
    08-29-09 04:42 PM
    Definitely check out Siedio's website.

Get the Innocase-surface case and screen protector from them and you'll be very happy.
    08-29-09 05:43 PM
    Get the Epik case, search it on ebay. It's $5 and it's the best case available for the Tour, it also comes with a screen protector.
    08-29-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD