is there a holster like the SEIDO holster for the unskinned that will fit perfect with the skin on it that just covers the back? not a full case.
    08-20-08 05:16 PM
    Funny that you posted this because I just got in from looking for that holster ... but FYI If you got that holster and still want to keep the rubber skin on.. it wont work, the rubber skin will pull off when upclipping the phone.. best bet is to get the transparent hard case and then get that clip like in the pictures they provide for you when looking up that holster clip on the site. Thats what i will be doing tomarrow because I dislike just having my rubber skin on it and just sticking it in my pocket.. i like flashing around my phone on my belt .. its annoying stuck in my pocket
    08-20-08 05:34 PM
    I have a side leather pouch/holster for my Curve that I use with a standard silicone skin. The way I got it to work was take my 30gb Video Ipod, a couple of pieces of cardboard and cram it into the thing for a couple of hours a day for about 3 days. Each time adding more cardboard. I put the whole rig under my hot desklamp just so the leather heats a bit. After some time you phone slips in and out pretty easily.

I know this isn't a solution like the Sedio, but I do like the leather side pouches and the skin combo, that way when I'm at my desk my Curve can just sit on my desk with out getting scratched.
    08-20-08 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD