So I was looking at some cases for my blackberry on ebay and there are some pretty cheap ones but i was wondering if anyone could suggest which ones are the best...I don't want a bulky one, one that fits nice and tight...here is the link to some on ebay.
    blackberry curve 8330 case, great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Electronics on eBay!
    08-04-09 09:38 AM
    I just have a silicone case on mine and I love it.
    08-04-09 09:39 AM
    I just have a silicone case on mine and I love it.
    yea i saw some silicone cases...2 for $4.99 with free shipping with 2 different colors...a really good deal...I was thinking about getting those.
    08-04-09 09:44 AM
    Just put it in your pocket, dont need a case. Just kidding. There are many many cases. I have the Fuel for my bold but if I did not then I probably would have gone with the Otterbox for it. Just have to decide if you want a hip case, something flashy or something that works. Some people even use a case attached to their day planners. Not specifically designed for it but functional to say the least.
    08-04-09 09:49 AM
    yea i saw some silicone cases...2 for $4.99 with free shipping with 2 different colors...a really good deal...I was thinking about getting those.
    Yea the silicone cases are good for protecting the body of the phone, but you may want to get a screen protector too...that is where I made my mistake. Thankfully I'm getting a new BB so that one will have a fresh start.
    08-04-09 10:01 AM
    I wasn't able to view your URL as ebay is blocked where I'm at, currently. With that in mind, please forgive me if the following case doesn't match what you're looking for.

I've always loved Minalte's cases. I had one for my Centro and never looked back.

My wife went through three cases before we caught a Milante case for her Pearl and she loves it.

If you search the crackberry store for 'Milante Abruzzi for BlackBerry Curve 8330' you should find it.
    08-04-09 12:28 PM
    Body Glove.
    Rubberized feel, fits good and has a thick, hard plastic screen protector. Have about 20 of these phones in my organization, our operations folks are pretty rough on their phones. These BGs are holding up nicely.
    08-04-09 12:42 PM
    k great thanks for all the replies, I will check out all the suggestions and see what works for me.
    08-04-09 01:48 PM
    So I was looking at some cases for my blackberry on ebay and there are some pretty cheap ones but i was wondering if anyone could suggest which ones are the best...I don't want a bulky one, one that fits nice and tight...here is the link to some on ebay.

I purchased a casemate from here a little while ago. I used it for a few months but then it got loose, wasn't fitting as tight so I went back to the standard silicone case.
    08-05-09 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD