Who's got one for the storm and what type.
    12-01-08 12:35 AM
    i use a mount made by Bracketron that I picked up at best buy.. I can use it for my storm or my mp3 player... Works great!
    12-01-08 12:42 AM
    Who's got one for the storm and what type.
    I would like to know this info. as well. Preferrably something that's not very bulky looking
    12-01-08 12:42 AM
    I am waiting for a form fit mount for the Storm. I can't stand bulky universal mounts with 20 levers and knobs.
    12-01-08 12:58 AM
    12-01-08 01:13 AM
    It really depends on what make/model you drive as well. Just make sure whatever mount you buy, you can access the charger port!
    12-01-08 06:03 AM
    I've had this mount for about a year and a half now. I love it. The suction cup actually works too. Don't find it sitting on my dash when I come back to the car.

Amazon.com: iGRIP Smartphone Holder with Global 9 mount (Blackberry's, Treo's, HTC, all smartphone's): Cell Phones & Service
    12-01-08 06:47 AM
    To expand further, does anyone have a good idea for a Storm mount that would also attach to my motorcycle? Something that would clamp onto the handlebar would be great. This way VZ Navigator would be awesome when taking new back roads and not knowing where the heck I am at.
    12-01-08 07:15 AM
    For me it would be really good to have a dashboard version of the desktop cradle. It looks good and would be easy just to put the storm in the cradle without having to p**s around with one of these universal clips and have to avoid pushing any of the buttons on the side. SatNav looks great in landscape as well.
    12-01-08 08:30 AM
    Love my Pro-Clip. Expensive but worth it. I decided to get the adjustable device holder, rather than the device specific one as I tend to get new phones ALLOT.

See pics here:
    Picasa Web Albums - GOBLUE - ProClipUSA In...
    12-01-08 08:36 AM
    I have a textured dashboard, so the suction-cup style holder won't work for me. I like the idea of a holder that mounts to air vents, but hey, winter is coming. I don't want to expose my device to hot air. Bummer.
    12-01-08 08:40 AM
    To expand further, does anyone have a good idea for a Storm mount that would also attach to my motorcycle? Something that would clamp onto the handlebar would be great. This way VZ Navigator would be awesome when taking new back roads and not knowing where the heck I am at.
    You could check with Ram, but I doubt they'd have anything made for the Storm yet.
    12-01-08 08:56 AM
    I ordered mine from Handhelditems.com. Waiting for it to arrive. Will post later with the results when I receive it.
    12-01-08 09:50 AM
    I have noticed that most of these options have arms on the side to hold the phone in place, but look as though they may block the car charger cable. Also I've been searching for something that will mount the phone in landscape mode, as i like it a little more while navigating using vznav (i know, i know...). In the horizontal position the charger would just go straight down out of the bottom, which seems to be the most "organized" way to do it.
    12-03-08 12:41 AM
    here is a link to what I use... you can mount it so many diff ways.. it will do portrait or landscape... you can still charge... and hit any button you want as the side arms can slide up and down.. You can clamp it tight against the device.. (but i wouldnt trust it on a motorcycle) and the arm is flexible and adjustable!!!

Bracketron : Mobile Dock-iT Universal Cup Holder Mount Kit
    12-03-08 12:51 AM
    here is a link to what I use... you can mount it so many diff ways.. it will do portrait or landscape... you can still charge... and hit any button you want as the side arms can slide up and down.. You can clamp it tight against the device.. (but i wouldnt trust it on a motorcycle) and the arm is flexible and adjustable!!!

Thats what i use. It held my pearl and just a few adjustments and it holds my storm.
    12-03-08 05:12 AM
    I have an iPod Touch and use the Ped3 from Accessory and Product Design Company | THOUGHT OUT Company and it works well with the storm. I use the desktop platform at work and the the flexible thing in the car.
    12-03-08 05:56 AM
    Local bestbuy has the bracketron in stock, so going to pick it up after work today. Thanks for the advice! Can't wait to get it setup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 02:00 PM
    How does this mount?
    12-03-08 02:15 PM
    How does this mount?
    To the bolts that bolt seat to frame (floor).
    12-03-08 02:17 PM
    I used this for my curve and will use it for my Storm when I get my new case
    Krusell Windshield Mount - ShopCrackBerry
    12-03-08 03:19 PM
    I have an iPod Touch and use the Ped3 from Accessory and Product Design Company | THOUGHT OUT Company and it works well with the storm. I use the desktop platform at work and the the flexible thing in the car.
    Can you still access the charging port with this one?

I love the way this looks, but since it's made for the iPhone and not the Storm I'm a bit unsure about how well it actually works.
    12-03-08 04:29 PM
    Good point, on my proclip, its covered.
    12-03-08 04:59 PM

That's exactly what I got, works great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 10:52 AM

Bracketron is soooo expensive.

Here is the same thing but cheaper

Link is from an auction that I won - Apple Ipod Nano Mini Video Cup Holder Mount Car Mount - eBay (item 360095018395 end time Oct-09-08 17:34:41 PDT)

I use it for my iPod Touch and currently my concealed display for my Valentine 1 Radar Detector.

Just noticed that the images are the same.
    Last edited by y2bandit; 12-12-08 at 11:10 AM.
    12-12-08 11:07 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD