What do you guys think about this one?
    Armor Case - Curve Metal Case / BlackBerry Curve Metal Case / Curve Aluminum Case / BlackBerry Curve Aluminum Case

any experience with this? It looks NIIIiiice...plus plexi glass screen protection! Should i get it? I can get this or the otterbox...but otterbox has no screen protection other than that plastic stuff. I'm unsure if that would be sufficient. Input? This case looks really cool.

PS: I don't mind added bulk. Also if anyone has this or has had, i would LOVE your input!
    06-29-08 03:55 AM
    lol i commented in your thread and told you i already tried the speck. It sucked frankly, and it etched little scratches into my screen so...NO THANKS :P lol. I recommend u don't get it, but if you do i wish you the best of luck.
    06-29-08 04:04 AM
    it's ultimately your choice though, just be aware that what i warn of is definitely possible. I was foolish not to heed the warning of another (i read the review here on crackberry and someone said that exact thing would happen->stupid me).

ANYWAY, anyone take a look at that link and lemme know what you think! haha rhyme time.
    06-29-08 04:17 AM
    that will cover it alright

BTW: please use ur old thread for that question....not to be mean haha i just wanna see if anyone has used this case before. REFER TO FIRST POST PLEASE!
    06-29-08 05:28 AM
    wow man.. you need to chill the f- out. I mean, I didn't know that this thread "belonged" to you, I assumed that this is a place for all discussion, not a place for you to be pushy. If no one has replied to "YOUR" thread, it's not because I wrote in it, it's probably because no one has any interest in what you're asking. So back the f- down.
    06-29-08 10:31 AM
    wow man.. you need to chill the f- out. I mean, I didn't know that this thread "belonged" to you, I assumed that this is a place for all discussion, not a place for you to be pushy. If no one has replied to "YOUR" thread, it's not because I wrote in it, it's probably because no one has any interest in what you're asking. So back the f- down.
    Maybe i was taken the wrong way. Was simply trying to keep the thread on the topic, not be offensive so i'm sorry if that's how it came across.
    06-29-08 12:47 PM
    CASE FIGHT!!

Seriously though, I am in love with seidio accesories. I suggest the rubberized hardcase to everyone I know with a bb. Combined with a screen cover you'll be in good shape. The burgandy case combined with a titanium curve is very slick. I got the blue one too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 02:54 PM
    Check on ebay for good price.
    06-29-08 02:55 PM
    ah i'm just so worried that with only a thin transparency-like screen cover, the screen really won't be protected well.
    06-30-08 02:12 AM
    Unless you are playing catch with your device or throwing it across a room the seidio case with a screen protector works very well.

06-30-08 04:43 AM
    Ok then that sounds cool, however i can get the otterbox for like 5 dollars more (from my friend he bought it brand new, but go the wrong model). Take the otterbox? Now i'm thinking just....forget a new case and use the OEM sleeve case thing that my curve came with. I mean, it has the magnet along with adequate protection and it fits easily in my pocket. Whaddyathink? haha.
    06-30-08 04:45 AM
    I just roll with the sleeve that came with it..i need to be able to stick the thing in my pocket, because i ******** hate belt clips. plus its cheaper.
    06-30-08 05:58 AM
    Ya that's what I've started to think! It really is so much nicer than I initially thought. It keeps dust away, protects the phone, fits into your pocket easily, and it even has the holster magnet. I think I'm sticking with this

However if I DO get a new case I think it will be the otterbox.

06-30-08 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD