I just purchased Golla Sport Zipper case. The distributor states the case is for 81xx series (I personally have a Curve). I check the dimensions on the manufacturers site, and it says the case is 80/85 x 120mm, and the Curve is only 107 x 60mm, so I went for it with hopes it will fit my Curve. Am I missing something here?

Is anyone using this case with Curve, if so, how does it fit? Thanks for your help guys.

Darius
    02-05-08 08:43 AM
    I have the Pearl (8130) and mine fits in it with the rubber skin on, but there's not alot of extra room. I haven't tried it with a Curve but they seem alot wider, so I'm not sure. Good luck!
    02-05-08 05:56 PM
    If the supplier says it's for the Pearl, and you have a Curve, I'd stay well clear.

Yes, it might work, with a bit of streching or something, but at what cost?
    02-05-08 06:09 PM
    Well I went for it. Math seems to be working out as far as size goes, so we will see tomorrow, hope it fits....thanks for input

Darius
    02-05-08 07:10 PM
    Ps: Once you have it, and it's 'installed', please share some photos...
    02-05-08 07:30 PM
    Ps: Once you have it, and it's 'installed', please share some photos...
    Will do....
    02-05-08 08:09 PM
    I got the case yesterday. The phone fits, but it�s a very tight fit. It slides in easily, but taking device out of the case is a challenge. If I really want it, I could use it, but I ordered a different case (from Golla as well). Once I get the second case I will post pictures then, and compare the two.

Darius
    02-07-08 07:30 AM
    Hey All,

Yeah, the Golla Cases are sort of a one-size fits all case. I have three of them here at home - they fit the Curve, Pearl, and when I went to Cuba for vacation I used one of them to hold my Sony Cybershot DSC-T10 digital camera. It worked great.

Keep in mind, because they're more of a general smartphone case, they're not optimized with a BlackBerry sleeper magnet. For some that's a big deal, others not at all.

In terms of looks, they're AWESOME. And I love the Carabiner (or however you spell that) - the metal hook thing. Works great when you're at the beach or don't have room to put your berry - just hook it to board shorts and go! (well, just don't go in the water with it).
    02-07-08 08:34 AM
    Hey All,

Yeah, the Golla Cases are sort of a one-size fits all case. I have three of them here at home - they fit the Curve, Pearl, and when I went to Cuba for vacation I used one of them to hold my Sony Cybershot DSC-T10 digital camera. It worked great.

Keep in mind, because they're more of a general smartphone case, they're not optimized with a BlackBerry sleeper magnet. For some that's a big deal, others not at all.

In terms of looks, they're AWESOME. And I love the Carabiner (or however you spell that) - the metal hook thing. Works great when you're at the beach or don't have room to put your berry - just hook it to board shorts and go! (well, just don't go in the water with it).
    what it is a BlackBerry sleeper magnet?
    03-02-09 02:54 AM
    what it is a BlackBerry sleeper magnet?
    Most RIM accessories have a built in magnet that puts the Blackberry in sleep mode when it is inserted in the case.
    03-02-09 07:08 AM
    I will check this out bc not only do I have a berry, but that cybershot too.
    03-02-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD