A few days ago I changed the name and reply to address on my gmail...now none of the messages will arrive to my 9780. The funny thing is, when i send a message to my gmail account, it shows up on the web browser and the phone makes the notification tone indicating it has received a new gmail message but when i look in the folder, it is empty. I have tried all the usual fixes (battery, service books, delete and re-add mail box) and nothing seems to work. Any ideas??
    03-31-11 09:19 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

I might be saying something stupid but... The way I uderstand BIS, it will only bother with the email it has access to. If you changed the Reply to folder then the email isn't really being sent to the email you have on BIS, hence the BlackBerry not receiving the messages.

Or do you mean ANY and ALL messages not getting sent to the device, even ones sent directly to your email?
    03-31-11 10:13 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

I might be saying something stupid but... The way I uderstand BIS, it will only bother with the email it has access to. If you changed the Reply to folder then the email isn't really being sent to the email you have on BIS, hence the BlackBerry not receiving the messages.

Or do you mean ANY and ALL messages not getting sent to the device, even ones sent directly to your email?
    Nahh I ve got hte same funny issue....the g mail alert sound..the pop up will appear like you have a new ms you open the app and notthing new is there!
    03-31-11 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD