I still havent seen any movies that top Gladitor as far as story line action blood realality goes. I think this is the best movie i have ever seen, it has so many awesome elements the plot the scenery the action the music its just awesome. if there is anything else out there that is better let me know so i can put it in my netflix queue.
    08-13-09 04:43 PM
    Oh man Gladiator is definatly one of the best movies out there. For similar movies though I also Love 300, SPPAAARTA haha. Do you want movies like Gladiator or any in general?
    08-13-09 04:46 PM
    Oh man Gladiator is definatly one of the best movies out there. For similar movies though I also Love 300, SPPAAARTA haha. Do you want movies like Gladiator or any in general?

300 is an awesome movie to that damn hunchback gets me mad! they shouldve skewered him! Yea it can be any movies but make it some that i might not have seen i frequently ask do you know any good movies and they always give me movies that i have already seen im a huge movie fanatic so i seen my share of em but yea shoot.
    08-13-09 04:50 PM
    Well I like "Mind****" movies. The Machinist, 12 Monkeys, Jacobs Ladder. Donnie Darko, Frailty,

But other GOOD movies

Lucky Number Slevin, Pathology, and Felon (omg watch it). Also I watched Instinct for the first time since I was a kid and damn that movie is good too.
    08-13-09 05:02 PM
    Well I like "Mind****" movies. The Machinist, 12 Monkeys, Jacobs Ladder. Donnie Darko, Frailty,

But other GOOD movies

Lucky Number Slevin, Pathology, and Felon (omg watch it). Also I watched Instinct for the first time since I was a kid and damn that movie is good too.

saweeet dude i am definatley gonna check out that felon one. its in my Q
    08-13-09 05:30 PM
    Hey if you are just posting to up your post count, the point is to contribute to the community...so use english bud.
    08-13-09 05:31 PM
    Btw thats to the spammer not you haha. Ya Felon is DEF the most underated movie of 2008. NO IDEA how only heard about it online, such a good movie and great storyline.
    08-13-09 05:32 PM
    6good 5theard4
    damn you spammer from ****
    08-13-09 05:32 PM
    Hey if you are just posting to up your post count, the point is to contribute to the community...so use english bud.
    yea know i heard about it from you and ill pass it on to someone else lol saweet hey man my name is Fred btw sounds like you are a little movie freak to add me to your messenger if you want
    08-13-09 05:34 PM
    Felon is a great movie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD